Any funny short stories to tell :D?

Hey guys :) so I was just wondering if u have any funny situations that happened with u in ur life? I'm just bored and I'm in the mood of laughing, any help here? :D

No one? 😞

Most Helpful Guy

• One time, in sophomore year... I got drunk and stoned as fuck and had to go back home late at night... The sort of place I live in, getting a taxi after 8pm at night is a nightmare... At about quarter to 12, I found a taxi moving very slowly. I decided that I had to get in that one or I wouldn't have been able to go home that night. So I pulled the door handle and sloppily shambled in the back seat... After a single second, I noticed that the taxi had no driver... It was late at night. I was on my lonesome. And to top it all off, I was the farthest thing from sober. I swear, at that time, I literally jumped out of my skin with fright.
    The next thing I know, some big hairy bastard jerked the door open grabbed my collar, pulled me out and slapped me hard...
    He was the driver, pushing his busted cab to the repair centre...

What Guys Said 1

• Me and my girlfriend was dirty talking ages ago and I said 'I'm gonna fu*k you so hard and the next day we was getting it on and after like 7 seconds of slow ass thrusts I climaxed 😂😂😂 🔫🔫🔫

What Girls Said 1

• my whole life is a joke.