Can you say to me a cool movie to watch?

Please guys , put comedy , romantic... Speak about the movie too ! Thanks
Can you say to me a cool movie to watch ?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• Try cool hand luke. When I was a teenager it was my favorite movie. It's about a guy that goes to a minimum security prison and keeps breaking out because he refuses to conform to the athority. It's a great classic with lots of cool characters. Not to mention Paul Newman is a handsome beast in this one :p

• Comedy: anything Jakie Chan. Begin with Rush Hour.
    Romantic: Friends with benefits, Pearl Harbor (2001)

• Silver linings playbook.

• Me myself and irene staring jim carry
    Forest gump
    Full metal jacket Here a preview m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3D9mlVBs86N7E&ved=0CCIQtwIwAg&usg=AFQjCNHDIS53RVWktRN2x6WfAzPHqhsJ0w&sig2=0sbTEuZytittSCZJGA871w

• Prison/noir: Down By Law. Has Tom Waits as a lead character. Three guys in prison, two were framed. Old school, independent, black and white, 1986. Just a cool story. Similar deal for L. A. Confidential, but Confidential is more action packed, LAPD detectives in the 1940s
    Action: From Russia With Love or License to Kill. Both James Bond. First has Sean Connery, great spy movie. Second has Timothy Dalton, darker but still feels like Bond, Bond at his most literary and emotional. Criminally underrated.

• Inside Out. Great Pixar animated movie about a young girl and the emotions that make her feel the way she feels about things. PERFECT for your age, because you are in the middle of understanding a lot of new things at your age.

• Debbie does Dallas :P

• the avengers. i haven't seen 2 yet, but i've seen the 1st close to 30 times.

• Romance : That awkward moment
    Comedy : Let's be cops
    Sorry i am too lazy to describe the movies :/

What Girls Said 5

• Its not really comedy, but no drama either. Cinderella 2015 really was the loveliest and most well made adaptation of the tale to cinema. And bear in mind Cinderella is not my fav childhood princess. It was really light and entertaining to watch for me. Give it a try? ;)

• "Breathe in". The film is about a high school music teacher who has an affair with a foreign exchange student from England who is his daughter's age, due to his disillusion with his life and their shared love of music. media.sinematurk.com/.../50076_3.jpg seveninchesofyourtime.com/.../breathein2.jpg

• Just got done watching Lucy (2014). It's about this woman who accesses 100% of her brain power, giving her supernatural abilities, even going beyond space and time.

• I always liked watching Finding Nemo. :)

• watch the notebook.