Guys do you like it when called cute :) ?

So guys, u like it or not? And if u don't like it, why?
and girls, what would u rather be called, cute, sexy, hot, beautiful. Or pretty? :D

As for me I like to be called cute or beautiful 👍 and I like calling my boyfriend a cutie haha 🙊🙈.
by the way guys u can chose between cute and handsome ( I feel most guys will go for handsome 🙈 )

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer cute to handsome. And I love cute. In my experience "cute" is often used by younger women about guys they're potentially romantically interested in. "Handsome" sounds like a backhanded compliment a lot of the time. You hear it used about guys who are trying to look good, but who aren't actually that attractive. It's like something your grandmother or aunt would say when you're all dressed up to go to church. :)

What Guys Said 16

• Only by a girlfriend. If it was a girl I was flirting with or liked I would not like it so much, I would fear the friend zone...

• Cute is something guys are usually not complemented with. Yes its a little unusual and some guys may not like it so much.. but for most of us its good... :D we would be like.. . Seriously someone at least noticed some good in us :D its been a long time since childhood when we were last called that :D

• Hahahhaha 😃 I use the word cute when my boyfriend starts to do funny faces on Skype and all those stuff ! ... I mean... That's cute lol 😃

• Oh and u r cute hahhahah 😃😜😁

• Personally, I don't think you should tell a guy he's cute when you're talking to him directly. It's fine if you're using it to describe a guy, to say like another girl, but it's a hard no for me if you're talking to him directly. Why don't you just tell the guy that's he's just hot or even attractive? I guarantee you it'll make him feel better than saying he's cute

• Hot and attractive aren't at the same level of the word cute, let me explain. 😊 Hot and attractive comes off like u r talking about his body structure and u find his face really attractive! ... But when we say cute (at least me,) its coz I liked the things he said and I found them attractive in a sweet way. E. G. Sometimes my boyfriend makes funny faces to me so I think that that's a cute thing when he does it !

hot : E. G. Oh God, look at the guy, his tan skin goes perfectly with his dark brown hair... And look how perfect is his body... I'm just soooooo attracted to him

see the difference 😊 oh and thanks for ur opinion. 😊

• My girlfriend calls me cute a lot and I really love it, it just makes me feel happy that she thinks I'm cute. ☺️

• Guys should be like this ! 😃 NEVER CHANGE haha 😃👌

• I used to hate it until I realized that the girl was paying me a huge compliment. Girls don't usually mean cute like a bunny or My Little Pony, they mean cute as in "you're attractive and I can see myself with you."

• YES ! 😃 cute means that u r attracted to that person and his personality and what he says ! At least for me and that girl u know haha

• Very true. Lots of guys take it to mean "unmasculine.". Some of those guys lack confidence and self-esteem, though, so they're always on the lookout for signs of disapproval. I've learned that if a girl is talking about you at all, she probably likes you on some level.

• Yep 😃 so true 👌

• Haha it has been a long time since I was called cute - Yeah I think most guys would prefer handsome

• 😊 yeah, guys might get a big head when called handsome lol 😃 jk 😊

• Cute is okay. I was also called 'adorable' which was a real turn off.

• No. I can't stand it. You might as well call me a child.

• I like when girls call me cute I think it's great but sometimes it can be used in a conndicending way like looking down on us like a child like if I am asking out an older girl and she says it cute its not good

• Na, it has an air of "friendzone" about it. I'd much rather be called any of the other suggestions, even beautiful or pretty lol.

• I love it because it's funny X3

• Hahaha 😃 it will be funnier if the girl pulls ur cheeks with it LOL 😃

• Lmao :3

• I want to punch girls when they call me cute.

I'm a man, not a baby; I'm handsome, not cute.

• Hahaha 😃 but by cute its not like when u do something like a baby lol 😃 when we say cute its coz we find things u do attractive in a nice way ! But yeah handsome is better for most of guys I think

• Oh I know, but I'd rather be called handsome/fine.

• Cute is this legit compliment while at the same time this thing people say to avoid having to say 'handsome' or 'beautiful' instead. So yes, we like it, but it can be interpreted in a way where we don't feel like you're that into us.

• Yeah, i understand! Sometimes cute comes in the friendship... And sometimes in a relationship or when u r crushing on someone so u basically have to know ur place in the girls heart !

• both are good, but handsome is better and prince charming is the best

• ilove ull call me your toysoldier

• I like being called cute :3

What Girls Said 5

• cute and pretty :)
    sexy or hot.. I don't like when people think of me like that

• I'd rather be called cute.

• I like being called as cute. I love being called as beautiful too. I think all of them are great when they come from the right person.

• Yeah exactly ! I like being called cute and beautiful but sexy and hot... No way... Those have to be from the right person as u said

• While those are all nice options, beautiful would probably be my favorite and sexy is my least preferred.

• Yeah.. I don't like to be called sexy from strangers coz sexy or hit refers more to ur body.. So yeah, i would only receive it from my boyfriend

• i like cute.