Do hot people realize how easy they have it when dating?

Since they have no shortage of people lining up to date them?

Most Helpful Guy

• Most of them do.

However, being "hot" does not necessarily make dating easy. It comes with it's own problems.

• @Esplorare
      No, I will not hush unless I'm blocked. I never said or implied you are obliged to answer anything. And yes, I have every right to speak on your opinion or anyone else's with or without an invitation. No one on GAG needs an invitation. Not you, not me, not anyone.

Now, again, I've asked a number of questions which you didn't answer. Would you care to?

• @Bandit74
      Yes, you have been dismissed. ;)
      I'm starting to think she's a troll.

• Just because some stranger says something you don't like doesn't make them a troll. If you've truly been around for about five decades, then you should be more mature and wise then to decide anyone who demands respect or chooses not to deal with STRANGERS who are entitled to nothing must be a "troll"
      I'm not a troll. I just refuse to tolerate, invite, or include grown ass men who conduct themselves a certain way into my online environment. It's not about blocking people who disagree with me, it's about not putting up with shit from people who display piss poor personalities.

By the way, Bandit is butthurt because I wasn't interested in being apart of some petty, childish, girly drama he had with some other user.

What Girls Said 5

• The assumption that "hot people" have it easy when it comes to dating is false. More physically attractive people have to deal with more wolves hiding behind sheep's clothing. More physically attractive people are more likely to have their heart broken multiple times and end up with heavy baggage because there have been more opportunities for false love. Also, more attractive people attract the most superficial, shallow, fake individuals who view a significant other as more of a trophy and less of a real human being with flaws.

• Having people line up to date you isn't necessary a good thing. It's not like everyone or even most of the people in that line are automatically high quality with hearts of gold.

• Do you want to engage in a conversation or just call people names?

Now, do you care to answer my questions?

• @Bluemax It's really very simple: If you try to boss me around or express pushy entitlement towards me with a demanding tone then you don't get shit from me. I don't owe you an explanation nor am I obligated to have a dialogue with you if your presence becomes tiring and dramatic. Learn how to take no for an answer.

• I think they actually do. They just probably get exhausted from it all, so they don't appreciate how good/easy they have it.

• I think it seems pretty annoying to be hot. You constantly attract people who just want to have sex and nothing else, get whistled at and stuff and ofcourse you attract shallow people who only like you because of your appearance. I don't think it's all that easy. The grass is always greener on the other side huh.

• THANK YOU

• @Dim121 easier said than done. It's not true most people go away then. There are seriously guys who still try to get you laid and try to convince you to have sex earlier.
      It still doesn't take away the sexual harassment. There was a research lately that said that sexual harassment, even though you take it as something positive, you objective yourself more and so give in earlier to guys who try to get you laid.
      It's not all that easy to be hot. It has it's advantages and disadvantages.
      @Bluemax I would choose to be hot though, because it also got a lot of advantages outside the dating world, for example, people tend to be nicer to you and more chance on success in life, but I wouldn't like it to be smoking hot like Megan Fox or something. How I am right now it good.

• @spuitkaas
      Yes, I think most people would prefer to be attractive, but not VERY attractive. I'm with you on that one.

• I'm sure they do. Though if they've always been hot, they wouldn't really know what it was like on the other side, would they?

• not all hot people are good people tho, so some of them have a hard time. but ur right, it is easier when you're attractive and confident.

What Guys Said 6

• im sure most do.

• I think they have their own set of problem that come with only being viewed as an object.

• i think a lot of "hot" people donĀ“t think of them self as being "hot".

• I think they are pretty aware of that. Lucky bastards

• i realize it but i also realize that it sucks just as bad as anyone else

sure i have never gone without having sex or a girlfriend for longer than a month since i was the age of 16 but just like movie stars bitch about their incredible lives i can bitch about mine

i just have a core belief everyone's life sucks just as bad in their own perspective and it's entirely how you deal with it that matters

• Well, hot people get more interest and sex, but that doesn't equate to ease in finding good people. Good people are a rarity in this life, and at the end of the day, having someone you connect with is way more important than just another place to stick your dick.