Girls, would you think a guy is immature if he's 26 and dating a 17 yr old?

if you found that out about his past, would that be a deal breaker?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 19

• Yes I would think he was a creeper since he's old enough to have kids and he's dating someone in high school...

0|0
    0|0
  • It's possible that he's immature and needed someone more on his immature level. But my real concern would be that he's a pervert with pedophile tendencies who's into mentally underdeveloped adolescents.

0|0
    0|0
  • Immature? How about "illegal" and "gross"? An almost 30 year old adult has no business dating a child.

0|0
    0|0
  • No but I would think thats creepy. Also it would cross my mind maybe he was with her because she is easy to manipulate. I worry a bit about his moral compass. At 22 I could not see myself with a 17 year old.

1|1
    0|0
  • it wouldn't be a deal breaker. but i would have lots of questions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not immature, but definitely creepy.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah it would be a deal breaker for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Is he so desperate he can't get someone who is legal and is willing to be listed as a sex offender?

0|0
    0|0
  • The heart wants what it wants. I hang out with different ages and it's like the young ones are getting mature very fast. Weird?

0|0
    0|0
  • I am dating a 27 year old and I'm 19. Is ok but illegal, should have waited for her to turn 18

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, stupid too.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, not immature just like her. Everyone has their differences my boyfriend And i dated when I was 17 and he was 21

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes creepy pedo

1|0
    0|0
  • That's fucked.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's... actually really creepy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, he probably is. And she's likely very dumb. Cause he's going to manipulate her.

0|0
    0|0
  • While it would be viewable as stupid, as long as no sex was had, I don't think it would actually be illegal. If it was a sexual relationship, then whether or not it was illegal would depend on the state. Some states have a younger age of consent.

If this was in his past and he has since matured and moved on to adult girls, why hold it against him?

0|0
    0|0
  • Disgusting! If she was 19 I can MAYBE understand but 17? She just came off 16. At 19, she just came off 18 so it's not as bad. 26 year old dating a 20 yr old is fine though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not immature... just stupid, why are you with a minor? Why not wait until the girl is 18!!

0|0
    0|0