If someone gave you $20,000,000 to kill the person you hate most in life would you do it?

If someone said to you: ''you kill *name* and I'll give you ten million dollars, no strings attached. I'll make sure no-one will ever know what you did''

(You never get caught)

I've met some really horrible people in life, and if this oppurtinity arised I would probably take it up.
How about you? (I no longer know these people as I don't speak to them, for obvious reasons)
The person who I hate the most is my Sister's ex; he used to beat her up, give her black eyes.. He even put a knife to her throat and threatened. My older brother went around there to sort him out but he knew he was coming and ran. She never saw him again.

Most Helpful Girl

• You went from 20 to 10, unknowingly. That's bad business.

• The contractor takes a fee as well for finding you the job, that's how assassinations works.

What Girls Said 21

• I get a lot of money and rid of a person I hate? Where do I lose? Sign me up.
    The real question is deciding which one I hate the most.

• 1|1
  • Eh, I don't wanna sound like a horrible person, but, to be honest, I probably would.

• I'd do it even without the 20,000,000... just make sure I don't get caught though. I still want the money because I'd need to skip the country as extra insurance to not being caught.

• Yeah. I actually mentioned this post to my brother, we decided to take out my sister's abusive husband and our half sister who drove her daughter to attempt suicide multiple times, slept with the abusive husband of our other sister, almost killed our brother with alcohol poisoning, and much more...

• Absofuckinglutely. He's a woman abuser and an awful drunk.

• No I don't hate anyone that much and I wouldn't do it even if I did hate someone this much. I'm very surprised by the answers. Didn't realize there were this many psychopaths on this site...

• It's hardly being a psychopath.. It's just a thought. I'm not a serial killed, I haven't even had a fight before..
      I'm just saying some people really are better off dead; they bring sadness and misery wherever they go. Something which is bad for whoever is a part of their life. Something that shouldn't be accepted.

Maybe when your boyfriend puts a knife to your throat and beats you; you may change that opinion.
      I hope for your sake that doesn't happen though, it really did make my sister depressed and afraid of men for a good few years. (She still is a little now)

• Just cause you've never fought anyone doesn't mean you're not a psycho. Some hide their feelings very well and the scary part is that nobody knows how they really feel inside. It's a mask. At least when you fight someone you show your anger and emotions not saying violence is ok. But regardless You shouldn't even think about murder.

• Say what you like, just being pragmatic. I know I'm sane.. pretty sure someone would have noticed by now.
      Believe me, I'm awful at hiding my feelings lmao. People can easily read me.

• No. That's not enough obviously.

• Maybe they have a hope for redemption and I don't trust anyone so I won't believe even if God came down on Earth and told me i won't get caught.

• The person I hate the most is myself. So the money would be worthless to me

• So you say I won't get caught, and I get paid?

Alright, I'll bite.
    Not like I'm killing an innocent. They're a bad person. :)

• I don't think I could. :/

• Fair enough, I don't think I could either. But anger leads to that though. After what he did to my sister I cannot forgive that. So damn wrong. She's about 5'1 and he was hench and 6'4. He just overpowered her.
      People like him don't deserve to be in relationships, let alone be near women.

• Basically you write the persons name and how you want them to die and it happens xP

• Ohhhh, right 😂

• No, think of all the taxes you would need to pay because of all that money!

• I wouldn't it goes against my religion.

• No.
    I don't hate anyone.

• No, I don't think I could even though I hate them, I don't want to see them dead :/

• Honestly nope... i dont hate someone that much and I have a conscience... i think way too much

• I would do it for free.

• No, I wouldn't.

• Hell yeah lmao!

• Yeah I would! Only one Person though if that person didn't exist I would say no

What Guys Said 18

• Yeah sure why not?

I have this doomsday button here that can instantly smite anyone with a high orbital personal cannon without any collateral damage and I can let you press it. A 20 million price button, now available to you for only 10 million!!! A 50% price cut! Battery sold separately. Offer is not available with other sales. Side effects might includes extreme happiness, delusions and run around while naked. Consult your doctor before use.

• Duh, why wouldn't you? I'd kill someone I didn't like for $35k minimum.

• For 10 million dollars, I'm pretty sure there's a wide variety of professional hitmen available to kill whoever you want, even risking police...

And would I take a guaranteed 10 million dollar contract to kill someone? If there was magically no risk of getting caught? Depends on who the hit was on.

• If said person is an absolutely horrible person, and has nobody who cares about them, I'd do it.

If i hate him for some other reason besides him being a horrible person, or if he has a family, i wouldn't do it.

• I would do it for 20 dollars never mind 20 million.

• No amount of money would be enough for me to kill someone, no matter how much I may hate them. If my sister's husband was being her, then I would kill him for no amount of money.

• Is it 10M or 20M?

• Yeah I could use the money and I'd be doing a lot of people a favor.

• I would love to be able to take that money but i couldn't kill a person, i wouldn't be able to deal with it psychologically so not worth it having to think about it the rest of your life.

• No because the person I want to kill stairs at me through a mirror... O_O

• In a heart beat.

• I would do it for fucking pocket lint.

Of course, the money would be a great incentive..

• Certainly. I might even do it for 18mil and let him keep 2 for himself.

• No. I honestly hate no one except my father but i would never kill him. Lol i would kill the guy that is asking me to do it and take the money.

• Why wouldn't I kill the guy who gave me the money and take it

• No, my respect for life is much more stronger.

• Yup, I would sleep much better after

• I'd not kill anyone for any amount of money.