How do you think humans will look in 1000 years?

In terms of our appearance and physiology.

Right okay, change 1000 into 1 million years.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not a lot different probably. Without any evolutionary pressure there is nothing which will favor one mutation over another. There might be some mutations which fit into the category "survival of the sexiest", favoring cultural ideals. Speaking of cultures (and skincolor): Thanks to globalization distances shrink down and interracial mixing will happen more often.

What Guys Said 25

• Evolutionary time is a lot longer than a thousand years my friend.
    But at this rate, we will probably adapt to counter all of the pollution we are putting into the environment. Probably adapt to need less water/food/light, as we are destroying the earth.
    Maybe less oxygen consumption, because we are filling up the atmosphere with CO2 and cutting down trees.
    Peachy thought, isn't it?

• Traits which were once detrimental to survival, like poor eyesight, are no longer being filtered from the gene pool by natural selection - we correct for our physical shortcomings through technology. Where we go will in all likelihood be heavily influenced by future biotech. Genetic engineering. That's assuming the earth can support us that much longer, of course - it'll get to the point where we'll have no choice but to expand beyond the earth for want of resources, and I'm certain there will be a degree of genetic and biomechanical self-modification to adapt to new environments.

• I wreckon, We will all have tanned skin, brown hair, brown eyes, and our eyes will be sligthly ''squintier''.

I think with all the diversity in race we have now, And interacial couples which is only getting more and more common, In 1 million years, we will be so interacial, all humans will be a combined hybrid of all races, and racism will no longer be possible ;)

• Lumpy mutants rife with health problems of every description

• Unless we enhance out bodies with genetic manipulation or mechanical parts then we will look the same. 1000 years is nothing in evolutionary terms.

• In 1000 years? Pretty much the same as in 2015

• 0|0
  • Unless nuclear war probably the same because the people in 1015 AD were similar to us

• Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto. :D

• They will look the same

• that's ignorant

• you have got to be kidding me all this time they are the same people some times they have gotten bigger other times they were huge. Grow up kid

• A lot more more mixed race, and skinnier due to such huge reliance on technology. Probably also a few cyborgs.

• Hairless, over 2 meters tall on average, much more biologically advanced, for example women will probably be just as strong as athletic men today and the average IQ will be much higher, like 160.

• Probably not that different. A lot less recessive gene showing people. So fewer blonds redheads blued eyed and green eyed people etc.

• That won't happen. 1) Too huge a population and 2) mutations happen all the time thus enabling the perpetuance of such genes and 3) evolutionary forces keep these genes in play because of their environmental advantages.

• You would need prolonged exposure to the environment (as in generations long) for such a change to happen but with modern technology we bypass the need for the body to change.

• 0|0
  • A bit powdery.

• we ane not gonna make it XD

• We won't be around in 1 million years.

• Like we do know except with smaller bodies and slightly larger heads.

• No idea, and I don't care. I will likely be dead by then.

• Well we look the same as people 1000 years ago so I don't we'll change much

• Pretty much the same as we do now.

• Well I don't believe in evolution so In my opinion we will not change.

• Maybe they will be a dwarf because lacking nutrition. I saw more students nowadays becoming more smaller in physical size.

• About the same as 1000 years ago. Exactly as we are today. Species don't change nearly that fast.

• we'll be cyborgs!!! we are already party that so in the future just more so!!

can't wait!! :)

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think that the plant will exist in 1000 or 1 Million years, with that sAid we and our children should be safe, but the end of the world as we know it, (REM) is approaching.

• Have you read the Time Machine? Yeah. Probably like that.