Is WW3 coming soon?

Do you think that there will be a World War III any soon?

• Yes
  • No
  • Maybe
  • See results

Most Helpful Guy

• Yep and I can't help but put a good amount of the blame on the masses because people have the fucking power but instead the majority rather be oppressed sheep. It should be impossible for them to get away with the shit they've done and plan to do

What Girls Said 8

• No because the whole world knows that every country has the nuclear power. If ww3 starts then the whole world will be destroyed.

• Not every country has nuclear power

• I mentioned nuclear powers by mistake. Actually i wanted to say " missile atom bomb " etc

• The countries that don't have nuclear power wouldn't have access to any sort of nuke of any kind including the atom bomb as nuclear materials are required to make one.

• I hope not. I really hope not. With the nuclear weapons technology nowadays it would be total destruction.

• i hope not

• I'd say maybe. I don't really pay any attention to that stuff though because I know there is nothing I can do to prevent it from happening... kind of like when everyone was going crazy over the 2012 apocalypse thing.

• Between who and who?

• Yes and the judgement day is almost coming soon too...

• I don't think so.

• Yes and it will be between religions not nations.

What Guys Said 14

• No and if/when it does come it won't be any time soon, all the nations know and realize that it would decimate the world and there would be no winners, nothing left to fight for, and only the most powerful countries in the world would have any sort of civilization or military force left would would pretty much at this point be America, China, Russia, India, Japan, Germany, and Saudi Arabia I will also put in Israel simply for the fact that they have us as allies and have been around a long time despite being pretty small and they can amass an army of close to half a million troops in under 24 hours and have the fastest response time I've ever seen.

It would basically be

America
    United Nations
    United Kingdom
    Most of Europe
    And a handful of Asian countries like Japan
    Israel

Vs

China
    Russia
    Middle East
    Some parts of Europe

India is neutral for the moment with both sides trying to gain it's friendship as they would make a powerful ally.

That being said our side America's side has the advantage in the type of warfare we wage today which is mostly aerial and naval as we have the largest naval fleet on the planet and the largest air force as well. But if Russia knew it was going to lose I have no doubt they would try to take us all out with them which would probably trigger nuclear war or at least a skirmish.

• Yeah IsraHell would be nothing without its dad ( the U. S.) and its mom ( the UK) ... Also I think if this war happen then Russia will nuke us all.

• Oh and your apologies is accepted, I just don't like the false stereotypes that are being made about my religion tbh, it seems that it wasn't your intention to disrespect Islam, it was just a misconception and there's nothing wrong to have a respectful discussion to remove misconceptions. You my friend are smart enough to know the difference between what Islam teaches and what the extremists do. Huge difference. ISIS and their likes don't represent the real teachings of Islam and they don't represent the majority of Muslims. If you ever saw a question about ISIS and you made a remark "ISIS are brutal, terrorists and barbaric people and they view women as nothing more than slaves" then believe you, I would come to upvote your opinion and to second everything you said lol, but remember that's ISIS, not Islam and unfortunately you were referring to Islam, but it's ok, as I said, it's not a crime to have a misconception about a religion but it's good to be smart enough to remove that.

• Yeah history is interesting I especially love ancient rituals and practices like the Japanese Tea Ceremonies and o those silly British they caused quite a bit of trouble back in the day didn't they lol.

Well thank you for accepting and yeah I do know that ISIS and the other terrorist groups don't represent the Muslims or really anyone's best interests. It's just hard to see the Islam religion is a positive light with what's been happening the past decade or so with all these terrorist groups, especially after 911. And yeah I guess in my anger sometimes I forget that Islam and ISIS are different, I guess from what I've read on your religion and talking to some former Muslims probably didn't help as they didn't have many good things to say about it.

But I've realized the mistake I've made and for that I am sorry, I am glad we could move past that though.

• I grew up in the 80's, under the threat of constant nuclear war. This clip scared the bejeezes out of me when I was 10:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VG2aJyIFrA

It didn't happen then, partly because President Reagan watched this movie. Let's hope it doesn't happen now.

• I hope not...

• This ISIS and war against Terror is more like a World War 3 to me.

• WW3 is already over: it was the Cold War. (1945-1990)
    We've even started WW4: the 'War on Terror'.
    We're waiting for it to end to fire up WW5.
    Get some bags of popcorn! :)

• I think it is a good bit off yet

• No, and even if there was only small nukes would be used against warships.. I'll call that bluff.. Besides WWIII has already begun, it's a financial war.

• I think we r already in one the guns and machines war ended now it's economic war and culture war

• Most recent casualty: Greece.

• Quote:
      This Greek situation is like Chile in the 1970.

Then US president Richard Nixon was determined to topple Salvador Allende to prevent left wing contagion in America’s backyard.

“Make the economy scream,” said Nixon, and when it did, General Augusto Pinochet took over.

"The (Greek) government today faces a new kind of coup, one that is not carried out with tanks, as in 1967, but through banks."
      - Yanis Varoufakis.

Todays silent coup under way in Greece is using more modern tools, including credit rating agencies, the media and the ECB.

Two options will remain for Tsipras’s government:
      To be strangled financially if it keeps trying to implement its program;
      To renege on its promises and fall, abandoned by its voters.

aeud.me/.../

• I think it's a likey possibility. I hope it never happens and I hope we can fix our individual wars going on around the world.

• I don't believe so.
    If a WW3 starts, it really won't benefit any country. All it will be is showing off weapons of destruction.

• Well terrorism is becoming a global problem and it's current. I don't know about an actual all out war between defined countries though.

• Economical terrorism is a global problem since 1919 when Woodrow Wilson started blocking all trade with Russia.
      Then the US did it to many other countries. Cuba Venezuela , Chile. Later Iraq, Iran. Now the EU does it with Greece. The day before the polls they forced Greece to close it's banks.
      Minister Varouflakis called it economical terrorism.

• @jacquesvol Varouflakis is an idiot, he said the banks would be open on today. lol. Ultimately it was irresponsible to lend the greeks money, but not terrorism and they only have themselves to blame for being a bunch of lazy and corrupt tax dodgers.

• I hope not but it won't surprise me when it will start soon

• ye n it's all the gays fault

• The issue with WW3 is that nobody benefits from it, so there is no reason for it to begin. Once it does begin, it'll be hard to stop though. The only way it'd happen is if someone from a country likely to instigate WW3 such as north korea got as powerful as the USA or the whole of Europe. Unlikely, but who knows.