Guys, would you play annoying pranks on people in return for becoming rich within a week?

The only negative factor is you might get punched, pushed, slapped, etc by those people. For instance if the prank consisted in pretending to sneeze (along with wetting them with your sneeze.. fake off course) in front of others, asking people (even other guys too) if they want to be your valentine, etc.

• No, would rather be poor than do that
    19% (5)
  • Yes, I would take all the hits if that mean I'll be rich
    81% (22)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

12

Most Helpful Guy

• If I had the confidence to do it and a bunch of friends who wanted to do it to, I'd probably do it even if I wasn't going to get rich. Most people are cool with pranks... well, as long as you don't be like the one guy who pretended he was planting a bomb. I wouldn't do the bomb scare prank, even for money.
    (For those who don't know what I'm talking about...)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCNCiMtVbGQ

• Yeah that's over the top. I've seen scare pranks about someone being a granade killer and he almost got shot. Those pranks shouldn't be played.

• Pranks should be harmless fun, and I'm totally cool with that. But when you start practically threatening peoples lives, you've probably crossed the line.

What Guys Said 11

• I don't need money so no

• so instead of going through a lifetime of 9-5 torture, its just a week of bootcamp/ shalin temple training. I would do it lol

• No, i don't pull pranks cause i feel God will punish me..

• I love good practical jokes

• I do pranks for free anyways

• Be a little annoying for a week for a lot of money, why not.

• Sure! It'd be fun.

• Lol i would like a reward. Never earned aanything in the 20 years I've been doing it

• I can be very annoying.

• No, if I do like that, I will only misguide the audience. They think they can do anything without limit. I don't want to make other people feelings hurt just because I want to be rich.

• In a heartbeat.