Do you regret something about your life?

why?

Most Helpful Girl

• I regret the whole aspect of regret itself. Regret is another response to life, just like shame, arrogance, happiness, sadness, stress, and anger are. We all have a choice on how we react to life's situations, so I choose not to regret, but to accept. Once I accept, I can forget, and after I forget, I can improve. Most people go about their daily lives regretting what they should have done instead of focusing on what they CAN do. We make mistakes in life to learn from them, not repeat them over and over. It's the same with how we live our lives. We can enjoy it, or we can live a misery. We're too busy lingering on regret to understand what misery is. Once we accept its there though, we can manipulate it--we can change it into something beautiful.
    Something I regret in life? The fact that I could have overcome regret sooner. :)
    But that's something I've forgotten by now.

What Guys Said 15

• Every answer is about her but I regret going to my friend's 6 year old son's party and meeting my ex. You know what most of you know the gory details so I will talking about something else.
    There was a question here about how many days I was alive and I had 17k plus, I regret everyday I wasn't myself and pretended to be somone else. Hopefully there wasn't too many because I learnt to accept myself at an early age.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...6596730271.jpg

• I regret almost every move i make after some point. When i look back i often wonder "y did i do/say this? i should've do/say this instead " and i tend 2 feel ashamed of my actions/thoughts i made back then.

X-ample, i was fat during school and i started losin weight at 16.5 or so, but i wish i would do earlier so i could avoid all this fuckin bullyin back then.

If only people had another go on their lives, it'd b awesome!!!

• I regret not being born in Texas so I can be close to you baby ❤️ ... Hahaha jk.

Actually there's only one thing I regret in my life which is wasting my time in high school worrying about unnecessary things, I should have studied harder, I used to be a straight A student but that changed in grade 12, don't get me wrong it didn't go that bad, I got some As but I also get some Bs, a C and a D, but it's bad comparing to what I used to get. But I hope that I will compensates that in the university. :)

• ahhah you don't know what part of texas though :P

haha Good luck!! so proud of you Yazan!!

• I regret a lot of things. But some of it was due to my repressive religious upbringing and I have gotten out of it. I have just lost a lot of the cool things people do in their youth.

• I'm not sure. There have been things I thought I would regret forever but then it turned out I think it made my life a lot better in the long run. (These aren't things that I regretted for only like a couple weeks. I regretted something for a solid 2 years but then saw the way my life was going now compared to then and realized even though it sucked for awhile it was gonna help me have a better life).

• I regret i didn't take legal action against my school district for
    the serious bullies that i had to encounter everyday..

• There was this really cute blonde girl in my senior class who i wish i asked out. I sometimes wish i wouldve. Her best friend told me she liked me and i got paranoid because i thought it was a joke that a girl that cute would like me. She ended up dating some other dude a week later nd i now wonder how ot wouldve been like fucking her. I eally betrayed my penis.

• Basically everything from the age of 5 onwards.

• yes, I wish I had never moved to Canada or gone back to China for uni lol. I wanna get married, but have a well off career to support my family and spouse.

• I regret not getting married and having kids when I was
    younger. If I had, I wouldn't be bitter and resentful as I
    am now.

• I deeply regret that I used to be a bully in elementary school and that I spent the first 15 years of my life being a spoiled brat. *sigh*

• ahh I know the feeling about being a spoiled brat ahh-.-

• Everyone does.. those who say they haven't are bullshitting. That's life, you make mistakes, learn from them, overcome and adapt.

• Yes a lot of things

• I regret the time I spent in long term relationships with people who didn't deserve me.

What Girls Said 10

• I have a lot of regrets.

But there is no going back.

They helped mold me into the well rounded individual I am today.
    I can take from my experiences teach and guide others.
    Although some of my experiences were negative it gave me the power to help lead other towards better and wiser choices.

• I regret a lot of things. If I could start my life all over again, I would do everything differently.

• Yep. His name was David. That's all I'm going to say right now.

• Not at all. I've made some mistakes, but no regrets.

• I regret not being born a lesbian because men are too much drama. xD

• ahh yes, I want to be a lesbian so bad right now hahha

• Give my virginity to someone I thought loved me

• being born... why.. because now, someday, I am going to have to die!

• I regret saying no to this guy who asked me out! We haven't really talked since and I've tired to get intouch with him! But, when he asked me it caught me off guard so I said no. And I've regret it ever since.

• No, i woudlnt be who i am today if it werent for the mistakes I've made.

• I regret being an asshole to my grandma and not appreciating her as much as I should have.

I regret calling my 25 year old brother a pathetic loser for still living with us multiple times. It really messed with his self esteem.

I regret sabotaging my mom's relationship with everyone of her boyfriends.

That's about it really... I've learned my lesson though