How do you take your coffee? I am going on Wednesday to get my first EVER cup of coffee, and I am not sure what to try first. Any suggestions?

Most Helpful Girl

• At work I have a cuppucino with hazelnut syrup and milk.

At home I have a cuppucino with one teaspoon of brown sugar

When I'm out I have an ice coffee, with whipped cream and chocolate sprinkles.

You can go for a typical latte (with no milk froth) or the cuppucino that does have milk froth.

What Guys Said 5

• Start with cream and sugar, and if you can get a medium or light roasted coffee, that'll be easier to get into as well.

I drink my coffee black or with cream and go with darker roasts.

• Start with 2 sugar and a little milk or cream. Black coffee is disgusting especially your first time. If you have a choice for anything with chocolate or caramel in it, do it. Makes it way easier to get used to the taste :)

• Black and strong Arabica. No sugar.

• blackkkkkk

• My first was a latte macchiato, now i prefer espresso

What Girls Said 4

• Well a Cafe Mocha is great it's half hot chocolate half coffee. I drink my coffee with 2 sugars 2 cream

• I get a coffee with 1-2 servings of creme and no sugar usually. I also prefer the americanos and espressos or lattes or machos more than the regular coffees.

• I don't drink coffee, I find it gross af.

• i can't drink coffee for medical reasons