Keep or sell my iphone 6?

I renewed my lease at my apartment complex and they ended up giving me an iphone 6 for doing so. Obviously I took it but now I don't know what to do with it. On one side I always wanted an Iphone but couldn't since I am on a prepaid phone plan and unlocked phones cost a lot to buy. On the other side I need the money. I had surgery, can't work, and might be able to use it. I could also pay bills and start a savings with the money. I have a reliable phone and a 32 Gb itouch that I like.

I'm so torn with the decision. I don't know if I should keep it or sell it for the money.

What would you do in the situation?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• you should keep it.

What Guys Said 1

• I would keep it till the next iPhone7 comes out :) Anyways if it bothers you too much you can always sell it ( eBay, olx, http://klymen.com/ ), depends on your financial situation. It is you only who can make a right decision.

What Girls Said 0