Hourly wage workers under 25: how much do you make per hour?

I get paid crap for what I do. I work in public safety and get paid $11.25/hr. Terrible. But I live in the south.

What do you get paid per hour (US currency)? How old are you? And what do you do?

Go anon if need be.

Most Helpful Girl

• I dont get paid by the hour, i get paid per job. So the quicker i work the more i earn.
    I am 23 and work as a marine detailer.
    The average cost to do a hull side is around $20 per foot (so doing a 40' boats hull side id make $800). I can detail a 40' hull side in one 5 hour (ish) day. Top sides are a bit different and the price varies greatly from boat to boat and takes longer to complete.

What Girls Said 4

• I'm 22. I work as a 'behavioural interventionist' with individuals with autism. I make $11.06/hr at one of my jobs, though that one is extremely slack, super chill. At my second job, I make $15.80.

• 22- Certified nurses assistant- $11.50/hour

I used to get paid around 10.50 but the administer gave us a pay raise to keep us happy and "motivate us" to work harder and stay with them.

• Yes I am an EMT. Only get paid $11.25/hr but I have seen worse

• The pay raise definitely helped with turnover issues. I think we pay higher than the average place in our area so workers are more inclined to stay.

• I have the crappiest job ever and it does involve cleaning up shit and other body fluids. I'm basically a slave that gets 14/hr. Totally not at all worth everything I do :'(

• Not that bad you should be happy.

What Guys Said 5

• I agree that public servants should be paid quite a bit more than they do no (except for politicians). I'm 30, so I guess I don't have to answer your wage question. But I will say that be thankful you even have a job. Some people wish they had one, but they don't.

• $8.50... no way will I allow myself to make this under poverty level wage for the rest of my life, its why I'm going to school to earn a degree.

• I made $10.50/hour in my last few semesters of college. It was not bad.

• I'm 23, working security for PanAM games being held here in Toronto, getting paid $22 an hour.

• 475 a week before taxes. I'm a beach lifeguard. It's only a summer job though.

• I am an EMT. I make around $500 a week working m-f times 2 and I take in around $1000 a paycheck. But if I take overtime hours I get more.