What do you think of the #nojudgeChallenge?

I hate it so much.
1. I don't reay understand the don't judge part? That doesn't teach people to not judge. It should be don't treat people like crap bc you never how they might look later on in life. Then you'll want to date them but they won't date you bc your an ass. And it should be a challenge bc we should all just do it.

2. I also think it just shows how hot people are. "Look at me I'm going to pretend to be an ugly kid with acne but really I'm super hot"

3. The whole idea is just stupid

4. It offends people who lived through that challenge.

I have had super bad acne and no K-9 teeth and braces. Now I have pretty clear skin and my braces are coming off. I lived through that challenge!!

I have more to add but I not going to put it. Also this was more like a rant and not a question but thanks for reading this anyway. Lol

Does anyone Agree or disagree with me?
If you don't know what the challenge is
Click here

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• All I can say about judgement is,,, its not only one of the most common ways people get down with these days , but I see it in so many people, it seems to have no borders and it isn't race related, for the simple fact its use by ever one to set into some person (s)
    Opinion (s) and is most often just a vehicle /tool used to format there opinionated mindsets so you can join in too their club of judgement. and whole community's will be based in and on a bunch of idiots with a position that they've taken full advantage of to instill their magic in quite subtle comments, commentaries and many other public display's until they've managed to poison the whole town with their judgement and personal opinions like they were the father themselves. and speaking of them they tend to be the worst of the bunch and their leader has said go then and sin no more... So judgment is also a bad habit I know I've been trying not to be one for most my life and simply have "No Comment" to offer when I feel unsure... At least people will see through an example and will take notice that I have a word and it is rooted in a stronger footing than judgement, which whenever it is exposed just fails and crumble's to the sea... while my good non judgementel word stands firm tall n proud for having not followed the crowded streets below and all their weak ass judgement they use daily as their crutches to get around their own shortcomings then make their judgements to shame , blame or make you the guilty part of their whole guilty world of judgments... I can go on but what's the point of me judging the judgement?
    thanks for letting me share...

• I read none of that. My apologies.

• Lmao!!! Fucking people these days this is ridiculous

• I'll judge whatever and who ever I want dammit.

• Proof of humanity's de-evolution :/

• I agree with you.

• It teaches people that judging isn't OK but, until people stop teaching it, it will continue to happen

What Girls Said 3