Do you always say what you think?

I always try to speak my mind, maybe I say what I think 65% of the time.. and believe me, speaking my mind is not always right XD

So, I speak my mind...

• 10% of the time or less
  • 20% of the time
  • 30% of the time
  • 40% of the time
  • 50% of the time
  • 60% of the time
  • 70% of the time or more

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes it is inappropriate to say what you think. Some people use the excuse of I am just saying what I think as an excuse when they are actually being rude. At times you do need to speak up but there is a line between saying what you think and being rude.

• Yeah, I know, that's why I don't always say what I think...

• Haha... yeah I was not meaning you particularly. Just meaning in general. Some people need to learn the difference though. I was talking to a guy that was asking how come a girl was rude to him and ended up thinking well he was the cause of the problem.

What Guys Said 6

• I always try to say what I think but sometimes I have to stay quiet to not get in trouble or hurt someone.

• here in GAG? lately i think VERY VERY VERY much before i post. basically it's like having myself walkin on a tight rope, and i read and re-read again before i post on a question.. i get thoughts like "wot if asker feels insulted?" "wot if he/she tells me read da question again?"... ugh

now irl... words i use most often r "ok" "mhm" and "yeah"... usually i've got other thoughts on my head when i'm out and i don't pay attention to wot other people say.

• Only 20% of the time too shy to speak my mind :(.

• Awww :( don't be afraid! go tell what you think!

• That's easier said than done, their is always that chance I'll get me in trouble or hurt someone.

• Oh well, don't worry about trouble (life is great with danger lol) but try to be assertive when you speak your mind, that way you won't hurt anyone...

• I think A LOT so probably 50% of the time.
    I think too fast and shit comes out all messed up soetimes.

• I want to say something...

• Where its needed.

What Girls Said 5

• Not always. Probably a lot less than half of the time. If it's not appropriate to say or if it's not necessary, then I don't say it because there's no point.

• Yeah, that's a wise thing to do.. For me it's not easy, it's hard to keep my mouth close XD

• 90% of the time I speak my mind ;o

• I would 20% of the time. I have a lot of thoughts in my mind, but I know that I can't say certain things, otherwise I will have problems.
    So, I keep it to myself.

• sometimes certain people don't understand what i mean when i say what is really on my mind but i do speak my mind when the time is definitely needed

• I almost never speak my mind tbh.