Girls, Do I need to get better clothing and a vehicle to attract women?

I'm 19 and I look good well at least I get told I do by some girls but I really have a problem talking to the girls I want and I believe it's bc I wear the same clothes all the time. my family poor and my mom couldn't get me clothes. when I had a job I was so stressed out I baseball my money on weed and alcohol I'm off all that now trying to get a job to start off on the right foot I'm getting college paid for and a vehicle too. I just need to know what to do to attract women I want a women in my life I'm tired of being alone. I have a girl I'm in love with, I dated her for like a month but she wouldn't see me always made excuses when I tried only kissed her once then I broke up with her cause I was tired of telling her how I feel and she just be bold with me. I'm still friends with her cause she does support me but it won't work. Its been two weeks since I've broken up with her. my friend told me she been having sex and giving dudes head since we broke up which hurt me bad cause I wanted to be with her. I told her about herself and she said they lien but I have a feeling she lien to me anyway I just text her now and then bc she can't have kids and she goin through a lot and she need someone to support her. I want a women though and ok since I'm a good guy I can get a girl I just believe my appearance isn't so great. and I walk to much.

y'all say no but why is it that no girls talk to me I could inbox 100 females and 2 will prob text back and im not even ugly im just black and dark skinned so they ignore me

5

Most Helpful Girl

• that will only attract the gold diggers.

What Girls Said 4

• Clothes yes, car at your age... Not necessary

• I wouldn't unless you want a gold digger.

• no, don't worry, just be confident and they won't care what you have...

• You need to get an air of confidence