When my boyfriend hangs out with friends he never tells me there is a girl around? Should this bother me?

So my boyfriends best friend has starting dating this girl recently. And i guess they're always together because every time my boyfriend goes to hangout with him she is there too. And I only know this because of what she posts on social media.

My boyfriend will tell me the friends he's with but he usually leaves out her name. Why?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, I'd be bothered by that. All this shit about him maybe not wanting you to flip out if he told you goes out the window due to the fact that he obviously doesn't mind if she posts things on social media with him in it or whatever. The fact that he is not telling you is definitely a red flag. Talk it out with him.

Now, I'm pretty chill with my ATM 'imaginary boyfriend' lol hanging out with girls/talking to them (provided there is someone else around) and I don't mind it. My two best friends are guys and my best best best friend is a guy. I would be a pretty big hypocrite if I said that my, once again, 'imaginary boyfriend' couldn't hang out or be around other girls.

It's okay for him to hang around the opposite sex, but what isn't okay is that he won't even mention her name when he lists everyone elses. That's really strange and is a cause for alarm. I mean, if he can say everyone elses name, then how hard is it to tack on one more?

What Guys Said 4

• Because a lot of females become uneasy about their boyfriend being around other women if they aren't present.

• Trust is KEY to ANY realtionship be it platonic or romantic. Try trusting him instead of suspecting him that is, unless he's given you good reason not to trust him in the past. If you went to a restaurant with your friends and the waiter was a guy, would you bring it to his attention?

• Nothing to worry about I don't name every frje d that was there. Do toy want him to name every thing like Timmy was there Jake was there Amy was there josh was there and drake and so on and so on. Just tell him ur obscure about the whole thing

• Meet that girl and see if she is a person that could cheat because she is after all dating your bf's best friend. If she does seem like a person who would cheat you should be worried. Though watch out for the quiet ones!! Lol

What Girls Said 4

• Talk to your boyfriend about it.

• He may just not even think about it like that.. He may just name his friend since that's who he's there to hang out with. I bet he just doesn't want you stressing that she's there.

• Probably because he thinks you're going to flip out. Or they had a past.

• it should bother you.