Guys, Do guys really like it when a girl is or acts scared?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• Gah... Honestly.. it provides an opportunity to feel big and strong and manly. And for us to protect you (which is a genetic imperitive programmed in to men, which we dont really get to follow anymore in the modern day).. but that doesn't mean we like a girl being scared. We want you to feel better, but we get a rush from trying to make you feel better.

What Guys Said 19

• I don't really care. As long as it's something that actually is scary.

Not "oh my god, a non-poisonous spider, save me".

• No, no I don't. It raises the guard hairs and makes me wonder why she's scared. Hopefully it's not of me, though.

• If it's genuine okay but my girlfriend tends to exaggerate in order to look more feminine and make me look masculine by hiding behind me my sis does it to. Annoying when it's acting.

• Watched a scary movie with the lady last night. I'd be lying if I said it didn't feel good every time she hugged me tighter during the buildup scenes.

• No. Its cause for concern. I like my lady to be happy

• I do like it actually. But scared in a funny way. If she's scared of a movie or scared of the dark or something thats cute. Not like kicking me downstairs 10 times a night to check for burglars.

• That's a really strange question

• Only if I can be her knight in shining armor...

• kinda, depends on the situation.

• As in, for attention?

• uhh... maybe... I don't know what do u mean by scared... like in a cute way?

• No, I get scared around scared people.

• I think it invokes a protective instinct.

• If you mean like during a scary movie it's really cute

• No I hate it it's usually annoying if it's over something stupid.

• Nope lol wth

• Scared of what? a roller coaster or a scary movie is whatever. But I wouldn't enjoy her being fearful of being killed by her ex boyfriend.

• Yeah, I mean, if it's something very scary, but like, if she's afraid of clowns, that's not attractive

• shy? yes scared no... if a girl is scared some primal shit kicks in and i try to protect her