Do you make your own smoothies?

Do you guys like making smoothies at home? I got my Vitamix back today from warranty repair and I was seriously SO excited! I make a fruit-veggie smoothie basically every single day as part of my diet, and tonight I was reminded about how much I love them. I'm clearly not a master photograper (tried to angle this drink a million different ways to show the color LOL) but the drink is bomb.

It's watermelon/mango/strawberry/wild blueberry. The watermelon gets processed in the Vitamix into a juice, then I add the other guys. :)
Do you make your own smoothies?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Not recently, but thank you for implanting a desire to make smoothies again.

• Do they make converters on boats? I wonder if you could sail and smoothie at the same time. :)

• Well, you must be ASA (American Sailing Association) certified if you want to skipper it yourself. However, for an additional 250 bucks a day, you can rent a skipper. Now, when you consider that several people can go with you (Guac-Amore berths six, so that's five people and the skipper). If you want to take it out for a weekend say to Catalina (and Marina Sailing has its own private moorings on Catalina so you don't have to make reservations) with you and four buddies, then you can rent a skipper. If you divide the cost up between the five of you, it would run you each about $250 dollars for the whole weekend. Since you rented the boat, you need not get a hotel room (and they can be pricey on Avalon). All-in-all, it's about the same cost as if you cruised there by Catalina Express and rented a hotel.

• Mind you, you can cut that cost by more than half if you are ASA certified and don't have to rent a skipper and you take it out on a weekday.

What Girls Said 8

• Yes! I have a Nutribullet and I absolutely looove making smoothies. I usually use spinach as a base and fruits and applesauce. That looks delicious btw!

http://imgur.com/imLRf2J.jpg

There's the before of some of my smoothies.

• Applesauce, huh? That's an awesome idea--one that I'd never thought of before. Gonna have to try that out.

• Yeah, it acts as a sweetener. Definitely try it!

• Yeah I make my own smoothies, mainly because I can'rt stand melon, banana or mango and they put them in almost every shop made smoothie.

It's all about the berries and apple juice for me. Raspberries, blueberries, bilberries, blackberries... god I want a smoothie now...

• I so envy you right now :( I can't spoil my diet :( I do make my own my smoothies, I even get creative and decorate my glass with fruit ahhaa I have so muchhhh fun!

1.bp.blogspot.com/.../...er-Green-Smoothies_PM.jpg
    ^ ahha something like that!!

• Yes a lot :) Im very health conscious so I make a lot of healthy stuff. Smoothies is an easy and delicious healthy snack or breakfast. Im vegan to.

• Yeah I make ALL of my smoothies vegan actually. In this one I just used watermelon as the base, but often times I'll use organic coconut milk too. :)

• looks and sounds delicious :)

• Always! And I make my parents/ siblings some too. I can't live without a blender 😩

• Yours looks Yummie! I use strawberries, bananas and v8 juice.

• Oooooh that looks so good! and yep lovemaking smoothies, avid smoothie-maker over here :)

• Hi dodgers hand ;)

Yes, I make smoothies a few times a week! I love to add greek yogurt, oats and pinapples in mine! So delish! :)

What Guys Said 6

• i have one and yes I do make them at times

• Yup via taking a pair of gloves, finding the good soft/juicy fruit and then squeezing the living crap out of them with my hands until they're no more into a nice sized bowl (#^ ^#) #YouCanGuessTheRest

• Haha I'm simply too clumsy Dodgers... I'd spill a lot and the result may taste like "nothing" or worse :o

• Breakfast smoothies for me include frozen banana, frozen mixed berries, plain Greek yogurt, high pulp orange juice, and chia seeds.

Dessert smoothies I generally do frozen banana, plain Greek yogurt, peanut butter and cocoa powder.

• Yeah I even c9ok for myself

• Sometimes yeay, had today melon and nectarine