Eternal youth or eternal beauty?

This question popped into my head earlier and I'm curious as to how people would answer it since it is not an easy decision for me. Basically you are given two choices eternal youth or eternal beauty but there is a catch. The catch is in order to get eternal youth you must give up some of your beauty which means going down 2 levels in attractiveness. While for eternal beauty you give up some of your youth so you will be aged by seven years.

• Eternal youth
  • Eternal beauty

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, I wouldn't choose any of that. If there was anything out there that made me a better person, then I'm all ears. But I wouldn't want to choose something that would consume my soul and make me feel like it was the most important aspect of my life. I would rather live out my days with " imperfections", because some of these make us beautiful. These both sound great, but I do feel like I would sincerely regret choosing one of them sooner or later.

What Guys Said 6

• I'll always be beautiful so give me youthhhhh

• Whether I'm attractive or not, has never helped me anyway. Youth all the way

• i have no idea where i stand so i can't answer it

I can't go from say a 6 or a 5 or 4 to lower D:!!!

• That doesn't make any sense.

• how does it not make sense with either option you give up what you did not choose.

• If you're eternally beautiful then you're going to be young looking forever. If you're eternally youthful then you would retain at least some of your beauty.
      Youth and beauty go hand in hand.

• no when I say eternal beauty I mean you will be aged by 7 years and be beautiful within that age group and never age in appearance again and for the eternal youth you will not retain some of your beauty you will be uglier than before but you will stay looking the age you made your decision to be eternal youthful forever. Youth does not equal beauty just like beauty does not always equal youth. You can look youthful but still look ugly just like you can look beautiful but still look aged ever heard of a cougar?

• Eternal youth. I want to stay strong and healthy more than I want to look good.

• I'd take youth any day

What Girls Said 6

• Eternal beauty. I don't need youth, I wanna age like everyone else, plus eternal youth gets you in trouble and it's hard to cope with after a while. So I guess I'll be aged by 7 years and become 28. My biological clock is starting to tick loudly... :(

• I guess I'd go with eternal beauty because I wouldn't be that old so I might look good. I can't afford to drop a couple levels in attractiveness lmao,

• Tough choice. But I'd go with youth.

• eternal youth

• So I'll be aged to 22 I'll take the eternal beauty.

• Youth. Definitely