Reasons people stop talking to you and how to handle it?

I just moved states and I feel like I did something wrong. My best best best friend kinda stopped replying to my texts and I'm not trying to talk to him anymore but did I say something wrong? I tried my best to keep in touch with him truly.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's kinda hard to keep in touch when you're not there to witness things. It's boring soon and you'll start asking the same questions soon.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• My best friend just got a girlfriend and he's a huge idiot so he isn't contacting me anymore and I always have to contact him first. I'm pretty sure his girlfriend and her best friend see me as a threat and are trying to break up our friendship. He is always talking/hanging out with her and all her friends, but yet, she doesn't even try to get to know me, his best friend, better. She acts all innocent and 'nice' but I can see right past her. I deal with it by giving him his space. They most likely aren't going to last for too long. I'm not saying this maliciously; It's just that them getting together was a stupid idea because... ugh too much to explain, but I have my reasons for saying that, haha. He's a lovesick puppy right now so I'm not taking it personally and although I miss him, I text him once in a while just to make sure he hasn't forgotten me. Do you guys Skype or have you skyped? My best friend lives in a different state than I do, but he only lives an hour away from me. We Skype all the time since it's a little tricky seeing each other in person a lot. Ask him what's wrong. Be blunt about it and get right to the point. My best friend and I are very blunt with each other even if it really hurts the other. Talk it out with him. Ask him why he's ignoring you. Make your voice heard!

• Easy, forget about them. Life moves on, and so should you.