From 1 to 10 how smart do you think you a are?

From 1 to 10 😊 Lol I'm a 5 i rely on my looks too much

0|0
11|11

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 10

• if i say 8.. i m gonna sound conceited.. but if i say like 5 or 6 then it is not true.. so i m gonna pick 7..

2|0
    0|0
  • I'm probably like an 8-9 on the scale. I just don't apply myself much so without applying myself my number would be like 7.

1|0
    0|0
  • I may have a high IQ level and "a doctor memory", but I'm awkward in conversations and daily things. @_@

1|0
    0|0
  • my IQ is 156 if that helps?

I sometimes switch off my brain though when i am tired and at those points i appear quite ditsy and a little dumb!

0|0
    0|3
  • I think i am an 8, though lately i have experienced some weird stuff. I tend to forget things easily which is werid since i have a great memory. But overall i am a logical person.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't consider myself a smart person, I'm just book smart that's all.

0|0
    1|0
  • Probably 4. I'm a girl with blond brain😀

0|0
    0|0
  • I am totally a 1

0|0
    0|0
  • 7. I could be a lot smarter, but I'm not dumb.

0|0
    0|0
  • I manage to be both 10 and 1 somehow. d

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Probably 8, maybe 9... I know two people in my life who i'd say are definite 10's on the scale of intelligence.

0|0
    0|0
  • I consider myself at a 9/10 when compared to the average person, if I'm comparing myself to the experts and innovators of today then definitely a 3/10.

0|1
    0|0
  • I dunno but i wanna reach at least 7 durin da next years

0|0
    0|0
  • Compared to the general population, a 10 if you round up (based on SAT scores, IQ scores, blah blah), but among the people I socialize with and work with, I feel like an 8 or 9.

0|0
    0|0
  • 8 or 9, but it;s annoying to be smarter to see all the stupid people around you do all sorts of stupid things.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm about a 1

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably a 7 or 6. Definitely above average but not very clever still.

0|0
    0|0
  • How do you determine being smart, I study a degree but that doesn't make me a smart person, it just means I know my area well enough to study it at a high level.

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't wanna know I have a learning disability just think about that
    for a sec.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a 5 I think.

0|0
    0|0
  • Assuming 5/10 is average and 10/10 is the smartest person alive: According to my IQ I should be something like 9.8/10. But IQ really does shit all without a wealth of knowledge and resources to go with it, lol.

0|0
    0|0