Are you an angry elf?

Are you an angry elf?
I have anger issues and tend to hold it in till I have a mental breakdown and probably punch a hole in the wall ( sorry mommy) what do you do and how do you cope?

Most Helpful Guy

• Whenever I'm angry i just stop being angry and be awesome😎💁

What Guys Said 4

• I use music to deal with any anger issues or mental breakdowns.
    --If it is one of those "I'm so angry and want to hit something" fits, I play drums so I can hit stuff.
    --If it is one of those "I'm so sad just want to curl up into fetal position in a dark room" fits, I write music or play guitar.
    --If it is one of those "I want to annoy everyone else in the general vicinity until their ears bleed" fits, I'll sing.

• Well I'm a bit taller than an elf, but I do tend to hold it in. But when I do break down, it lasts a long time. On my 16th birthday I spent 3 hours lying on the floor sobbing :D

• I probably should have made that anonymous.

• Okay I just realised you can do that even after you've given your opinion. Problem solved :D

• I listen to and sing music, I talk to my close friends that help me and I play video games. 😊

• It‘s ok, baby, mommy forgive you

What Girls Said 5

• Hahaha yes. I'm 5'2" and Irish. I can most definitely have a temper... So the outcomes looks like an angry elf.

• The struggle is angry short people face😂 one time my dad compared me to a barking chiwawa

• i'm more of an angry unicorn

• Yes, and I wear that badge of honor proudly.

• I'm more passive-aggressive. I don't really have angry emotional breakdowns.

• pour some whiskey on it and watch the show ;)