Favorite season of the year?

What is your favorite season of the year and why?
Mine would probably be summer or winter.
Summer because of the warm temperature and because the days last longer (makes sense I hope😅?) and winter because of the snow and the holidays.

• Winter
  • Fall/Autumn
  • Spring
  • Summer

Most Helpful Guy

• Winter.
    Summer is too hot.
    Spring is full of bugs.
    Autumn is GREAT but not quite.
    Winter and the chilly weather provides me with an endless supply of joy. It's the OUTDOOR SEASON for me winter. I love the rain and the snow.

What Guys Said 13

• Fall/winter because everyone has to cover up and get a personality xD

• Christmas is my favorite season

• Baseball season

• Fall and winter are my favorites!!!

• Football season.

• Every season is the same--hot af

• Summer, it's the only time of the year when it's not cold or snowing here in Canada.

• Fall, winter, and spring... everything prettymuch gets baked to death in the summer...

• Winter cos its cool no heat

• Summer! Christmas, cricket, beaches, cold drink, cool breeze, bikinis, ice cream, warmth.

• Summer for swimming 😍

• Winter. People are playing the snow.

• Spring, I hear fall is women's favorite

What Girls Said 9

• This is very typical, but autumn is my favorite. It's just cool enough to wear cozy cardigans and boots and to appreciate hot cocoa and have fires in the fireplace, but it's not so cold that I want to avoid the outdoors. Plus, the red and gold leaves are gorgeous.

Winter is a close second. I adore snow, and cold is much preferable to hot (summer here is painful, and winter... well, I can always layer more). The holiday season is the best, and it makes me feel so happy. It's an even better time for hot cocoa and fires, haha.

• I like Winter :D

• Fall/Autumn! My birthday is during that season and I just... I just love it. The trees, the leaves, the color, the atmosphere, the temperatures! I love it! :)

• winter because snow+lights= everything magical
    plus i love chilly weather and wearing cute sweaters and boots Lorelai Gilmore said it perfectly:
    detourfromoz.files.wordpress.com/.../...orelai.png

• Summer is my favorite because I love the beach and being warm. I can't stand the cold and I don't really like snow although it can be pretty.

• Autum. Its not warm so i get to wear a lot of clothes to cover my skin. There isn't a lot of insects. There is a lot of rain which is nice because i love the sound of rain while falling asleep. There isn't lots of storms.

• Winterrrrrrrrrr! I hate summer :p

• Summer because it's hot I can be out of school and I can go and swim

• I love me some Fall!