What is ur favorite number, and why?

So what is ur fav number and why? Mine is 3+1, so i kbow this isn't a number but i like it because when i have like money, candy,... I like to give some of it to the person on left, middle and on the right. And then what its stay i give it among them once more. Its really weird and complicated but just the way i think. I can say i like number 3,1 or 4. I just like 3+1

Most Helpful Guy

• I like π (also known as pi). I actually collect bacon t-shirts and one of them is a bacon pi t-shirt. As shown in link below.
    tinypic.com/view.php?pic=5o75eu&s=8#.VZ4X5dNdW8A
    Also, it's a number that has the same name as a food too, and I love food. So naturally, I like pi since I like pie. Pi is the answer to everything (well, except in Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy -- then it'd be 42). Even for your favorite number, you say you "like number 3, 1 or 4." 3, 1, 4. 314. 3.14. Pi. Pi is roughly 3.14. So technically you like pi as well :D

3.141592654... something... something something...
    http://www.piday.org/million/

What Guys Said 5

• 9 + 10 = 21

• I've always been drawn to 4.

• 69, and, you know why lol

• 121
    Psalms 121

• 32DD! Or anything above!

What Girls Said 9

• I love the number 15. I didn't have a favorite number for a long time so I just picked the day I was born and it's been my favorite ever since. I also love the number 21.

• 3. Kinda a weird sentimental story behind it.. so my father was abusive and so my mom kicked him out when i was 9 (this is the short version). So that meant that there were 3 of us; my mom, my brother, and I. I went through this phase of i had to do everything in 3s because it made me feel comforted because i love them so much. It was a really shakey time period in my life... may seem weird but it helped me a lot.

• I like number 9.

• My favorite number is 7... Lucky#7 it's somehow always been significant in my life.. my first basketball team as a little girl was the "Sparks" and I was #7. Coincidentally that was my anniversary with my first love... 07/07 Every year.. maybe it wasn't so lucky after all, lol. Anyway I still love it.

• 69 because I'm immature 😁

• i dont like any number.. but to answer the question... it is 0.. a round or oval zero

• My number is goddamn 47

Because 13 minus 50= goddamn 47(not really though)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=f6SEyQZOeAA

• 5 and 7! :D

• 7 I don't know why but it's just satisfying lol or 3...