Can you tell a joke?

Want to laugh

Hope everyone have fun in my question, and thank all your guys

Most Helpful Girl

• A young fellow was about to be married and was asking his grandfather about sex. He asked, "How often should you have it?" His grandfather told him that when you first get married, you want it all the time, and maybe do it several times a day. Later on, sex tapers off and you have it once a week or so. Then as you get older, you have sex maybe once a month. When you get really old, you are lucky to have it once a year, maybe on your anniversary. The young fellow then asked his grandfather, "Well how about you and grandma now?" His grandfather replied, "Oh, we just have oral sex now." "What's oral sex?" the young fellow asked. "Well," grandpa said, "she goes to bed in her room, and I go to bed in my room. And she yells, 'Fuck you', and I holler back, 'Fuck you too.'

What Girls Said 4

• A gorgeous young brunette goes into the doctor's office and said that her body hurt wherever she touched it. She was worried that she had broken all her bones!

'Impossible!' says the doctor.. 'Show me.'

The brunette took her finger, pushed on her left shoulder and screamed, then she pushed her elbow and screamed even more. She pushed her knee and screamed; likewise she pushed her ankle and screamed. Everywhere she touched made her scream.

The doctor said, 'You're not really a brunette, are you?

'Well, no' she said, 'I'm actually a blonde.'

'I thought so,' the doctor said, 'Your finger is broken.

• A lesbian goes to the doctor and asks if lesbianism hereditary?
    No the doctor says, why would you think that.
    well because my sister is a lesbian,
    my mother is a lesbian
    My grandmother is a lesbian
    My cousin is a lesbian..
    Doc replies.. Good lord, does no one in your family fuck me?

Oh yes, my brother ;)

• I only know the "how many feminists does it take to change a lightbulb". it's hilarious but i don't think i can tell it because i'm a girl:D

• i would if i know some

What Guys Said 3

• Two men visit a prostitute. The first man goes into the bedroom. He comes out ten minutes later and says,
    ‘Heck. My wife is better than that.’
    The second man goes in. He comes out ten minutes later and says, ‘yAH, YOU ARE RIGHT ! You know? Your wife IS better.’

• How do you break a redneck's finger?

Punch him in the nose! :)

• A husband wanted to call the hospital about his pregnant wife, but accidentally calls the cricket stadium.
    He asks: 'how's the situation?'
    He was shocked and nearly died on hearing the reply.
    They said: 'It's fine, 3 are out, hope to get another 7 out by lunch, last one was a duck'