Ever Wonder How it Feels to Travel while Brown? After 9/11?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I do pretty well. Ever wonder what it feels like to be brown complected while driving, shopping, or just generally walking around in America?

What Girls Said 1

• No. Do brown people feel guilty for 9/11?

• No but they're blamed for it...

• Brown people? BROWN PEOPLE? Why are you grouping everyone together?

And America has killed millions of innocent "brown" people. To countries like Iraq, Afghanistan, Palestine Americans are terrorists!

• Ever Wonder How it Feels to Travel while Brown? your the one generalising. After 9/11? A better question should be Ever wonder how it feels to be an American after9/11? Iraq, Afganistan, Palestine these countries harbour my countries enemies and attack our allies so naturally these people need to be bitch slapped every so often my the US military. Them "brown people" as you put it started this war against Christianity and a thousand years later we have them beat.

What Guys Said 5

• Uhhhh... no. I think that topic has been explored into oblivion 😄

• defenedly subscribing to the guy!

• Haha. I used to get "randonly" selected for search at check ins. and it happened 9 ot of 10 times. Hahaha. Thank God it improved. I guess they keep a history of the person.

• The airport frisked me several times. Threatened me saying they knew my details. I had long hair and they went through it. I had to call the embassy. It sucks bro.

• Can you hear the sound of the world's tiniest violin?