What is your most unreasonable fear?

For example mine are flying bugs I don't know why I just hate them.

0|0
13|7

Most Helpful Girl

• Changing a lightbulb.
    Breaking my nose.

Those are the two that are my highest most unreasonable fears. Changing a light bulb I guess bc I'm scared I'll be changing it and a freak surge will come through thus shattering the lightbuld into peices. I won't do something if there's a possibility I might break my nose. Like ice skating I love but I never actually really progressed with it bc I'm scared of falling on my face and breaking my nose.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Every now and again my insecurities take over.

0|0
    0|0
  • seeing a pretty girl and not being able to talk to them. i need to talk to them.

how are you?

1|3
    0|0
  • Going inside gas stations

1|1
    0|0
  • Snakes, I hate even going into the snake house at the zoo bc they scare me to death.

1|0
    0|0
  • Same here. Taking a shower once and a giant cockroach decided to fly on me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Similar.. mine is butterflies. But I love them too. make sense?

0|0
    0|0
  • Aggressive, fast moving, black mambas... unreasonable because I live in Iowa... lol!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• Leeches I guess? I know many people find them gross, but my fear of them is so crazy I get panic attacks just seeing them in pictures.

0|0
    0|0
  • Talking to people

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine are bugs too, they are so scary, damn. @_@

0|0
    0|0
  • Spiders since they're actually really useful - I have been bitten by one before tho..

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything that flies and stings/bites at the same time... also failing and being given up on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dying alone😥 or worse being married😰

0|0
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0
  • I have a fear of the underside of a boat. Like not even in the water, just the bottom of a boat and I have no explanation for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • dying alone

0|0
    0|0
  • Snakes. Also a very small

0|0
    0|0
  • My most irrational fear is that I'll get so anxious I'll poop myself lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Caterpillars...