Whats the worst pain you've ever felt?

Pretty simple question, what would be the worst pain you've ever felt? What caused it/how did the injury or whatever happen?

Mine's probably happening right now to me and its atrophying. Its so painful, worse than the time i chipped off part of my spine.

Most Helpful Girl

• Gastroenteritis.
    I don't know what caused it.
    I had really bad stomach pains and I felt really nauseous.
    Like.. I've never felt so nauseous in my life.
    Went to the doctor and they said they couldn't do anything about it and to just let it pass.
    They gave me pills for my nausea (which I threw up) and sent me home.
    Throughout the night I was puking up a bunch of dark green stuff which I guess was bile.
    Then I started puking up black stuff too which apparently was blood from my stomach or intestines or whatever.
    My stomach hurt sooo freakin' bad and the pain came in waves then I had a really bad sharp shooting pain down my arm and blah.
    Went back to the doctor. They told me to go to the ER because I was puking the black stuff.
    I was waiting for like ever and that was that.
    Then when they were trying to figure out what was wrong with me the lady did a rectal thing on me which consisted of lube and something up my butt. To make it worse she didn't even tell me she was done so I was just laying their with my ass out and my butt still coveted in lube. She didn't say she was done or anything I just heard the door shut and I was like
    "... Hello?"
    Like wtf, who does that.
    .. Maybe she did say something but I didn't hear her because of the pain, but still. Wtf.
    Then me and my dad watched Tom and Jerry.

What Guys Said 17

• I was 7-8 y/o at the beach, I picked up a big rock and suddenly I felt like I was electrocuted. I went to the red cross and they said I got stung by a jellyfish. The guy at the red cross put something on the wound that actually burned it instead of healing it.
    The doctor the following day told me that the wound would have healed in just a few weeks leaving no scar. 11 years later I still have the scar.

• Stepping on a Lego.

If I had a choice between 6 years of torture using only electrical shock, or stepping on a Lego, I would pick the 6 years.

• Myn was probably my stomach and headache after i OD'd (Failed attempt :/).

after i took it all, i went and sat down in the corner of my room and went to sleep, Woke up about 5 hours later wanting to vomit, Followed by about 3 or 4 days of pain so bad i could hardly move. That shit sucked :/.

I would not reccomend doing it that way, When it fails like it did for me, its just not fucking worth it.

• Getting shot in the back at point blank range with half a dozen paintballs. We got ambushed. My back looked like the surface of the moon (albeit purple) for a week. It didn't hurt after the initial agony which is like nothing I've experienced before or since.

• Second and third degree burns all over my back and shoulders. Skin was coming off in chunks.

• I had a back tooth that was cracked in half due to a rather nasty bike crash. I'm notoriously hard to numb with local anesthetic and I was no where near numb when the dentist started extracting the tooth. Instead of stopping after he found out I was numb, he elected to continue drilling. I endured nearly 15 min of drilling because he couldn't simply pull the tooth due to how crowed that area of my jaw was. So he drilled through the tooth and pulled it in sections.

• I am lucky a few muscle pains but yours sounds of the charts painful

• 0|0
    • Well that and the time I dislocated my thumb in the middle of a wrestling match. I still won though.

• My ears.. OMG. It was unbearable. Happened when my daughter put a Nikki Menaj song. It was excruciating.

• i did a wwe leg drop from my bed onto my carpet. it was like a 5 foot drop. bruised my tail bone so bad. I had trouble sitting for 2 months.

• Konami moving on to the mobile market.

• Probably when my armed swelled 6 inches from a blood clot and the surgeries. My arm is normally 12 inches around but it was swollen to like 18 inches because of the blood clot

• Blue balls.

Those who have experienced it know what I'm talking about.

• girls get it too not "blue balls" exactly but the same aching pain. It's caused by the built up pressure of all the blood that has rushed to your privates and now has no where to go and has to slowly move back to other areas of the body.

• no you wouldn't, men will do whatever they can to ruin your reputation if you reject them of if they get jealous and find out you had sex with someone else. They will attack your reputation so much it can effect your career or lose you friendships, all because society thinks women should not enjoy sex.

• @Minxxie
      So now you know better than me what I would pick?

I'm saying it again: I'd rather be called names rather than having to put more effort.
      I almost never give a shit what others think. There's a very small pool of people who's opinion is important to me (but even then I make my own decisions at the end of a day); some randoms are not one of them.

• When my internet server is not strong and I'm something important thats the most painful moment

• A blast Shockwave from a IED on my second tour.

• I'm a man so I feel no pain!

• you are under 18, you're a little boy lol

• I know 6 year olds that are more manly, more responsible and more intellectual that some 18-22 year olds!

Age has no effect on someone's character!

• Breaking up.

What Girls Said 23

• BRACES. Worse than when I sliced my foot open, worse than when I got my wisdom teeth surgery! Braces are the WORST. Once you get them tightened every month you are in excruciating pain and there is no way to lessen the pain no matter how many drugs you take, plus you sometimes have to put on elastic bands to pull on your teeth even more and that even intensifies the pain, then you get a migraine or headache on top of the jaw and gum pain. I have to admit it was worth it though.

• i dont get upset by broken bones and things like that but maybe tearing my ligaments off the bones in my ankle was fairly agonising.

• That's a tough one because I have 3 things I've done that were super painful. But I guess I'll have to go with the time I ended up pulling the muscle in my upper back. That pain lasted all day. I couldn't move, breathing, hiccuping, and burping hurt like hell. It was so bad I would cry sometimes from the intense pain.

• all i can think of is toothaches, or cramps. usually my period cramps are not bad at all, but a few times i got excruciating cramps in my lower abdomen. i could not even handle it. i was shaking, sweating, and dry heaving. i thought my appendix had burst or something.
    and i've dealt with some really bad tooth pain over the years :'(

• I've broken my wrist, finger and collar bone and had stitches multiple times and they all hurt and made me feel like I had to throw up immediately lol but honestly that goes away after a little and it isn't too bad.

The worst to me is my RA, it feels like my bones and nerves hurt, my entire body hurts and it's constant and the headches I get from the chronic pain are the worst headaches, for some reason to me it's way worse than breaking a bone or a few stitches, as odd as that sounds lol

• You already know that I feel your pain. The migraines alone are tough to deal with. RA pain is definitely at the top of my worst pain ever list.

• I've gotten 8 tattoos, four different piercings, and broke three bones in my foot at one time. None of those even come CLOSE to the amount of pain I feel when I get cramps.

• Get well soon :(

People say that the closer pain is to your brain, the harder it is to deal with.
    I can't decide between period pain or ear pain. Once I had terrible ear pain. I thought my head would explode from all the pressure. It was not only painful but also really scary because I lost balance and my head was spinning despite laying down. Thankfully it only lasted 30 minutes so I didn't go to the doctor.

• Childbirth. I was induced so the contractions were a lot more painful then normal. I couldn't stop screaming and swearing for drugs. I felt so much axienty looking at my contractions on the chart. I felt like I had lost control of my body and I didn't think I could go through with it

• I've broken my thumb, fractured my ring finger, and flipped two cars which messed up my back and shoulder, but no pain has ever hurt as much as my period cramps.

• Hmm. Pain is apart of my everyday life so my tolerance is pretty high. Im. gonna go with period cramps.

• I was going to ask you this the other day but I forgot. Does your RA make you shake ever too?

Lately my hand has started shaking when the pain in it gets really bad, that's never happened to me before and that's the only thing I can link it to really. I don't have a doctors appointment for another 2 months and it's freaking me out a little lol

• Yeah I know your pain, it took me awhile to realize it was all connected honestly because I never go to the doctor, as you can tell lol

I was just curious because it just started recently and it's normally when i'm playing games and i've held my hand in that position for awhile and it's aching, maybe it's getting weak or something? that could be the explanation also. And thank you :) I appreciate it.

• @GirlsLie I'll have to pay attention the next time playing then. And of course babe, no problem! 😊

• Breaking my tailbone and not being able to do anything about it because my dad refused to take me to the doctor and my was broke so I was walking around on a broken tailbone

• when my mom died.. it was something way worse than any pain i ever felt..

• I can't really think of anything. I dropped a weight on my foot without wearing shoes once... My brother accidently head butted me & chipped my tooth. Oh butting your tongue hurts really bad lol.

• Period cramps which I needed morphine to relieve. Most ridiculous pain ever.

• Its more of an emotional pain for me... when the love of my life forgot me at the blink of an eye... it literally killed me :(

• The pain of losing my boyfriend. It's been 4 years now. Seeing someone you love die is the worst feeling imaginable.

• Being cheated on.

• Heart attack, the worst of all

• Wow, how old were you?

• All heart conditions are equally worst, there is no "which one is more painful". We've gone through the same hell. I'm glad you're okay now anyway :) and thanks too! @itsallover

• aww, that sounds scary too :(

• Toe nail bruise 😫

• Childbirth at a young age. I got pregnant at 12 and gave birth at 13, worst pain ever.

• Gosh.. That has truly made my eyes water, and sent a shiver down my spine.. I trust you kept your baby?

• I had twin girls, they live with me.

• I tore a ligament in my knee during dance class when I was 16... blacked out from the pain. :( 7 years later it still hurts.

One time my mum ran over the tip of my shoe with her car. I felt immense pressure on my toes and later learned my big toe nail would always have a crack in it.

• Giving birth !!!

• tooth pain is the worst for me. i had a really bad infection in my jaw from my wisdom tooth messing up the tooth next to it. it was excrutiating sometimes.