Do you ever finish reading a good book then can't get it off your mind afterwards?

Most Helpful Girl

• Story. Of. My. Life. (no pun intended)

I get so wrapped up in books and once I'm done reading them I'm just like 😩😩😩😩 lol.

What Guys Said 5

• I am like that all the time

• Sometimes. I have read some horrifying books.

• All the time... although I haven't read any books in a while becaus I have read all the books I own at least ten times each, and I don't have time to go to the library

• If it's good I think about it a lot.

• Yes, sometimes.

What Girls Said 9

• Always, even though I read the Anne Rice Vampire Chronicles like a few years back, I still talk about them and think about them. And then I read Enders Game, and now I can't stop thinking about that.

Books are so much better than movies lol

• Yes!! Until now I still can't get "All The Bright Places" off my mind (I read it in March).

• I think that happens to everyone wth any boom they love lol. Which one did you just finish?

• I just finished a book called stolen by Lucy Christopher. It completely took over my mind for a while.

• It's about this teen girl that wrote a letter to her captor about her whole experience with him. She gets drugged and kidnapped at an airport by this older older guy, who has been stalking her for years. He takes her somewhere that's in the middle of nowhere and there's no way of escaping except through him. But then she starts to learn more about him and towards the end she develops feelings for him. And when an emergency happens he had to take her the hospital and he eventually turned himself in, and she tries so hard to defend him.
      But it's a really good book I recommend it.

• Oh, it's a Stockhold Syndrome story! That's interesting. And it turns out I was actually confusing it for another book called "Sold" by someone else, but still. I'll keep an eye out for that one at work =)

• Yes, @cherry_22, Many and All of Danielle Steele books. xx

• All the time

• Oh yes, I don't really read books these days, but it has happened in the past.

• Yes! Every single time!

• Yeah sometimes, it's a good feeling.

• usually yea