What is Netflix that people are talking about?

0|0
8|3

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• As the others have said it's a company that offers video streaming to your computer, smart phone, TV, and video console. They provide movies and TV shows. Most of the movies are indie films with a variation of Hollywood blockbusters. The TV shows vary and they also provide they're own content like House of Cards, Dare Devil, and Orange is the New Black.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you live under a rock, Omar? :O

0|0
    1|1
  • It is a website where you can watch a lot of movies and shows. There is also an app for it. It costs about 10 dollars/month though. :)

0|0
    0|0
    • 10 $ why don't I just tor**** it

• Yeah, I mean actually you can find all kind of movies and shows on the internet :D But it is nice to find all of this in one site with HD-quality and without ads.

• It's Blue ray without ADs lol

• It's a site where you watch tv shows just like "series cravings ", "megashare" and "couchtuner" but those three are free and we have them i our countries.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hulu is better!

0|0
    0|0
  • Its a television show site.

0|0
    0|0
  • You watch movies and tv shows on it.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• They may have similar websites in your county that are like Netflix
    i imagine almost anyone can get it but they have all kinds of programs
    sites below might be able to help you so you can watch Netflix

torguard.net/blog/how-to-watch-netflix-in-egypt/

www.vpntraffic.com/index.php

0|0
    0|0
  • It's television for people that only recently got a television.

It's also for people that like to say "Oh, no don't spoilt it for me" 3 years after 'it' has been aired.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its better you don't know side its a TV programme site designed to rob you of your life span

0|0
    0|0