What happens when you die?

What have psychics and doctors said?

I mean the soul. Because it's scary for me to think about. I get anxious and sweaty thinking that I could not exist. Me, my thoughts, my experiences, gone. Not remembered. I'm here on this earth and then I just don't exist.

Most Helpful Guy

• Noone knows, Ya see, The thing about being dead is, You're not alive to tell anyone what happened xD.

Though, You will find the majority of people who have died and been ressusitated have basically said it was just nothing and they dont remember it, Whereas all the religious nuts claim to be visited by god and other bulshit like that.

The most likely and statistically probably outcome, Is that it will just be nothingness to a degree where you aren't even experiencing nothing, because there is no you to experience it, It would litteraly just be the end with nothing to follow up, Quite simply an impossible thing to describe.

• Wrong we are living in a computer programmed reality. When you die you are put into another scenario without knowing the previous life. We lived our carbon based lives and now we are just the computer program running a billion years later.

What Guys Said 10

• Well, lets strike Psychics off the record right from the start - who cares what some charlatan says.

Looking at it from a skeptics perspective, I would reason that in death, we feel the same way as we did before we were born - there's just nothing. The mind dies, and you, as a consciousness, cease to exist just as the mind ceases to function.

• Either you go to heaven or hell (if Christianity or any other religion is right), or nothing will happen and you'll just cease to exist.

• I believe nothing happens that is it.

• When you die, you are dead. Nothing happens, literally.

• Your heart stops beating.

• DMT is released in your brain and you trip absolute balls.

• You simply cease to exist as an entity Dust to Dust... etc.

• Nothing. It's pretty simple.

• Incorrect. Even from a medical point of view, when you die, you release your bowels among other things.

• @a_lizete you're not smart for being pedantic, everyone knows what you meant. Don't mislead.

• Tell me when you will experience this. It would be most authentic

• You don't giro heaven or hell. If you were good and accepted Jesus as your lord and savior and tried your best to serve him you go to a place he has reserved. If you were bad and didn't repent from being a sinner you go to a permanent place of torment. Once Jesus comes the ones who have died in Christ will resurrect and ascend with him to heaven. The ones who were bad and didn't repent will go to hell forever

What Girls Said 10

• I don't even careeee. I'll just be going for the ride like whooo. I don't see why people even care to know, where's the mystery In that. If there's an after life, make your life good. If there isn't, well then you definitely should make it a good run.

• To be honest I don't know, and I'm not going to act like I do. I also don't care enough to know. It may be corny, but I want to live life to the fullest. I'm not going to spend time worrying about the "what ifs" of death. I don't have the time for it. If there is a afterlife there is. If there isn't oh well.

• Literally nothing happens. Your mind stops functioning so you can't 'experience' death in itself. You're no longer conscious.

• Wrong we are living in a computer programmed reality so you just reawaken as if nothing has happened. We lived our carbon based lives billions of years ago and now we are just the computer program running a billion years later.

• @Floyd790 Uhhh I think you need to lay off the crack...

• Wrong it's called the simulation argument and there's evidence for it. Computer code has been found in superstring equations.

• Do you mean what happens to your body right? :o

• u die u cease to exist

• Look up Duncan MacDougall and prepared to be mindfucked.

• We are living in a computer programmed reality so you just reawaken as if nothing has happened. We lived our carbon based lives billions of years ago and now we are just the computer program running a billion years later.

• U can get defibillated by someone?

• We go to heaven or to hell. Or nothing happens

• You don't get punished or awarded for anything that's for sure

• Guys chill.. damn you're offensive

• No scientist can answer to this question. What happens when you die and after you die? Only the dead knows