What's your opinion of yourself?

Do you like who you are as a person?

Most Helpful Guy

• Questions about my opinion of myself sometimes puzzle me. If you asked Hitler his opinion about himself, I'm sure he would have said that he thinks he's pretty spectacular. The same is true for Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, Idi Amin, and many of history's mass murderers. Of course I'm using extreme examples, but the point is our own opinions of ourselves doesn't really mean much since we are the LEAST biased observers of ourselves.

My opinion of myself is this: I'm OK, I guess. Like many, I try to be good to people. Sometimes I succeed, whereas other times I don't.

• the reason I asked the question because in lesson we were asked this and I didn't know what to put

• You might want to consider answering it like this:

The question isn't very important. Murderers, thugs, and bullies often have very high opinions of themselves. We are not very unbiased observers of ourselves. How other people think about us tends to be much more important than how we think of ourselves.

What Guys Said 5

• I have a good opinion of myself

• my opinion bout myself. depends... sometimes i wanna give him a big slap whilst other times i wanna high-5 him.
    i believe i get better as years go by, but every time i think bout my past... eh, i'm not easy on myself. i often think "if i was doin/thinkn like this back then... then things would b different now." so when it happens i say "how much of an asshole i was then"

• I know what you mean, I look back at my past and always think if I done something differently, it would be different but the way I see it everything happens for a reason

• I like 80% of myself. I dislike 10% of me physically, and 10% as a person.
    So I need to improve 20% of myself to become perfect (my opinion of perfect).

• Hate to break it to you but there is no such thing as perfect but always room of improvement :)

• Ah okay well I wish you all the best and good luck getting to that goal :)

• Nah. I regret what i made myself to be.
    >Fucked up my body beyond repair.
    >Failed school so now i have to work in fucking carpentry for the rest of my life.
    >Turned into an anti-social asshole.

• If you really hated it and worked hard I'm sure you could find something else you enjoy

• Well, let's start with "Failed school so now I have to work in fucking carpentry for the rest of my life."

Why can't you return to school?

• Because i need to work to be able to pay for food and rent. I can't simply take 2.5 years off work to redo school :/.

• Yes I do like who I'm as a person.

What Girls Said 6

• I like my personality but I will never make piece with the way I look I suppose, haha I'm a typical girl.

• For he most part I do. But I definitely have room for improvement

• Yes. Even if some flaws of mine can be pretty annoying and I can be too hard on myself too. But generaly speaking yes.

• I don't particularly like myself, but I'm okay with me

• I am awesome!

• I hate the b*tch.