Is the redpill just a forum for woman-hating?

26

Most Helpful Guy

• Which redpill forum? Do you mean the reddit forum? If so, it looks like a mixed bag. There are both rational people and lunatics. The forum didn't interest me because it's too full of right wing loons spouting nonsense. If I have to accept that nonsense to agree with any social commentary from the redpill camp, I'm out. Well, reddit as a whole seems to be infected with some epic right wing astroturf, but that's another story. Going back to my lack of interest in redpill, it's the same reason I reject MRAs. Their mainstream sites are saturated with irrational hostility and rarely get challenged.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 2

• That's like saying are women bitter for having there own space and talking about dealing with guys. C'mon people. There are so many of them but once a guy has ones they're just bitter. I've met plenty of guys who are into redpill and yeah for me they're kind of a bit of douche but from what I noticed I can't blame him. He's happy, has a life, has a great girlfriend, and had fun and doesn't deal with the qualities many complain about women and I can't blame them because I'd probably be into redpill to. It's like once something is said about women and if it's not blindingly positive something is wrong with that person and the truth is just a lie because that person is bitter. Smh. A lot of people who roam are bitter probably because of the fact that there reading what they've had to experience and a lot who put it into action have found results and no one wants to talk to this. A lot of you people are blind to the fact that guys have concerns over there own lives because society fucks guys over so much some just don't want that to happen. Plenty are happy to and end up bitter after realizing how overrated it is or continue to do it. Quite awkward how I feel like the only girl who can understand where there coming from and not get so easily offended.

• I don't know that site but I actually think there are already a lot of sexist, bitter and frustrated guys on here so probably some other sites might be even worse..

What Guys Said 5

• Not necessarily. Although I am aware of the redpill and all that it entails I'm not MGTOW for my own reasons. But I can understand where they're coming from, they have a reason to be frustrated about society and their place in it. But it is not about women hating. Sure, some men there are super bitter and may even be actually women haters but that is no different from countless feminists being man haters.

• I don't think so, I mean. a lot of people think Redpill is just a load of guys who hate girls, Just as feminism has a lot of girls who hate guys.

But, Just as there are good Redpill people there are good feminists.
    Redpill basically means guys who have accpeted that only hot guys are wanted and they accept they need to live with that. And try and take advantage of it (I. e going to the gym and getting Abs which girls like).
    Tbh though... its not exactly like they are wrong xD.

• I don't know I feel like a lot of us men would probably benefit greatly from joining such a thing.

www.doctormacro.com/.../...ges,%20The_NRFPT_04.jpg

• It will be a magnet for them but are all the members women haters hard to say.

• Not all, or even most

The guys are just frustrated at how society caters to women on every level, and some of them have been hurt by women