Is the redpill just a forum for woman-hating?

Most Helpful Guy

• Which redpill forum? Do you mean the reddit forum? If so, it looks like a mixed bag. There are both rational people and lunatics. The forum didn't interest me because it's too full of right wing loons spouting nonsense. If I have to accept that nonsense to agree with any social commentary from the redpill camp, I'm out. Well, reddit as a whole seems to be infected with some epic right wing astroturf, but that's another story. Going back to my lack of interest in redpill, it's the same reason I reject MRAs. Their mainstream sites are saturated with irrational hostility and rarely get challenged.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't know that site but I actually think there are already a lot of sexist, bitter and frustrated guys on here so probably some other sites might be even worse..

What Guys Said 5

• Not necessarily. Although I am aware of the redpill and all that it entails I'm not MGTOW for my own reasons. But I can understand where they're coming from, they have a reason to be frustrated about society and their place in it. But it is not about women hating. Sure, some men there are super bitter and may even be actually women haters but that is no different from countless feminists being man haters.

• I don't think so, I mean. a lot of people think Redpill is just a load of guys who hate girls, Just as feminism has a lot of girls who hate guys.

But, Just as there are good Redpill people there are good feminists.
    Redpill basically means guys who have accpeted that only hot guys are wanted and they accept they need to live with that. And try and take advantage of it (I. e going to the gym and getting Abs which girls like).
    Tbh though... its not exactly like they are wrong xD.

• I don't know I feel like a lot of us men would probably benefit greatly from joining such a thing.

www.doctormacro.com/.../...ges,%20The_NRFPT_04.jpg

• It will be a magnet for them but are all the members women haters hard to say.

• Not all, or even most

The guys are just frustrated at how society caters to women on every level, and some of them have been hurt by women