So The Superman Vs Batman Movie is Going To Come Out 2016. Who Do You Think Will Win?

Im already hearing a whole lot of things about tgis Superman Vs Batman movie. My friends are saying stuff about how superman would win... but I don't know i kinda think batman will since he's a badass lol. Who do you think will win?

• Superman
  • Batman

Most Helpful Guy

• I bet neither will win and they will team up against the person that pegged them against each other.

• Nah, Batman wins. At least according to the comics. No that I read them, that's what I was told

What Guys Said 7

• I can see Batman winning at the box office

• Neither. They always rig the confrontation to be a no-win draw. Usually they realise that they were both tricked by a villain and go after them... however Batman HAS beaten superman in the comics so voted for that.

• Who cares about Batman? We have a whole new Star Wars trilogy and a bunch of spin off movies!!!

• Who ever the producers chooses to win.

• There was already a movie about superman and batman fighting. Batman won.

• Never heard of it. What year?

• It's one of those animated cartoon movies. Batman The Dark Night Returns Part 2. It's actually really violent and dark for an animated film.

• You realise batman will win right?

What Girls Said 0