I loved this view from my office. What you think of my capture :)?

On the right is the river, the road circles around the river, there are shopping areas all around the bending road :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• very nice..

• What the heck are those lines/lights on the road? It looks cool though.

• Those are light trails from lights of cars passing by. The shutter speed was kept low to capture those trails. One photograph takes 30 seconds to capture :)

• Ok that's what I figured they were. I wouldn't be patient enough to wait for that pic though.

• Hahahaha :D Well for a perfect capture one has to wait :D

• Wow it's just awesome. I like photos taken at night.

• that is a really nice photo.

• Is this Karachi?

What Guys Said 4

• Why are people driving on the wrong side of the street? Or is this a mirror image? It's a great pic even if it IS backwards, lol.

• Actually Pakistan has right hand drive :)
      So in the image red lights are people driving away, and yellow lights are people driving towards camera :)

• It is a really good pic.

• This is beautiful. You could soften the city lights in the background to make the trailing lights really pop but beautiful altogether.

• Yes! For that I had to take HDR Pics and merge them together. But that would have turned out to be classic.

• Is it Islamabad?