Men : What Would You Do If All The Women In The World Disappeared For 24 hours?

How would you survive :P?

Did I mention we're gonna meet our alien bfs?

Most Helpful Guy

• If i KNEW that they would only be gone for 24 hours, I'd just go about my day like normal, and wait for them to come back.

But if i didn't know, then I'd flip the hell out and think they were never coming back. Then I'd try desperately to become gay.

A world without girls would be a pain in the ass... (If ya know what i mean 😉)

What Guys Said 55

• I'd leave the seat up.

• I'd touch myself as I've been doing.

• I'd probably feel a lot more comfortable in public knowing i'm no longer be stared at and judged every step i take.

• Leave the toilet seat up.

• So basically just another day in my life?

• Actually I'd think I was having a nightmare. World only with men would be a boring and uglier place.

• Wait.. the girls all get to have a weekend away witht their sexy extra terrestrial lovers? UNFAIR!
    I would either be out looking for my sexy alien, or out protesting that every lass in a relationship should be rightfully slut-shamed for her wanton infidelity. *pout*

• I would destroy all the tampons pads and other period shit and after those 24 hours have passed I'll just watch the world burn muahahahahha!!!

• whoa... so many opinions in less than 1 hr.
    personally i'd b ok for 24 hrs. i'd just listen 2 music (do female artists xcluded? ) and i'd just stay here, answerin to other males. but it'd startin get boring after a week or so

• Everything in which females participated is excluded.. :P

• ok then... after-all most artists i'm listenin to r guys.
      so yeah for a few days i could b ok.

• I'd cope. Women don't pay attention to me anyways so if they disappeared for 24 hours the sidewalks would be less crowded and I'd have less to look at but my world wouldn't stop.

• Try to get in contact with alien chicks.

• Id die !!! All my friends are girls!

• Well I guess I have to make my own sandwiches :)

• I would try and find out what happened. Then when I heard about the alien boyfriends I would never trust women again and I would break up with my girlfriend as soon as I saw her again.

• I would drive my car, play video games and wait until the chicks come back, damn alien boyfriends? well that is good cause i don't have a girlfriend, but i have my lovely car, she means the world to me. ;)

• Jealous of the Aliens?

• i can't be jealous cause i myself don't have a girlfriend, now if i did and she went to go see an alien... i would have a talk with her when she comes back down to earth.

• It would be a sad place indeed :(

• I'd be okay, its on;y 24 hours. 24 days without seeing someone attractive might be impossible to survive though.

• Nice to see such a low opinion all the girls seem to have of men...

I'd personally just go about my day as usual.

• I wouldn't do anything different

• I'd call my dad and make sure he has a backup plan for food. Other then that it would change much.

• Women are not my life, they are just a tiny part of it!

• I'd shoot myself if I didn't know they aren't comming back I cannot be gay too much a a pain in the ass (literally) if I knew I'd go get some ambiem and sleep the day away

• I would think they went to the store and probably wouldn't even notice.

• Go looking for them, or at least the important ones lol

• Party😝 piece and quiet

• oh thank god, finally we can have some peace and quit for a day at least

• Women are peaceful :)

• ha, you don't work at Walmart. yesterday I had a lady come through my line complaining that the item was the exact price that it marked for on the self. she was made that it she didn't know how much of a deal she was getting. she backed my line up for like 10 minutes just to end up taking it in the end.

• do science, politics, art and economics like we do every day... We can even cook our own meals... so we'll be alright... Can't say the same for the women if all the men disappear for 24 hours...

• Nothing actually

• The same thing i do everyday.

• 24 hours? Wouldn't really matter.

• Should i make it 24 days?

• Even then wouldn't really matter. Guys can do plenty of things when there aren't any girls around: video games, sports, hobbies, music, beer, cars, doing crazy shit with your friends, you name it.
      Plenty of guys can (and actually do) live without communicating with opposite sex for years.

When it comes down to everyday life, women have more "replacements" than men do; I mean, if your house would be on fire, how many female firefighters do you know? How many female construction workers do you know? What about cleaning sewers or gathering oil?

24 years without women? Then yes, that would have an impact in many areas: from sexual frustration to lack of teachers in schools, let alone reproduction.

• More from Guys
    25

What Girls Said 14