GAGers: What do you think of the #DontJudgeChallenge? Do you support it?

Honestly, I can't stand it. I fucking hate it. These idiots think that they're promoting a positive message and that they're fighting body & face shaming, but in reality, they're REINFORCING it. They are doing nothing more than mocking those who actually do wear glasses and have acne, braces, unibrows, etc. They purposely make themselves"ugly", just to magically look "beautiful" and act even more conceited.

• I support it.
  • I don't support it.
  • I don't know what that is.

Most Helpful Girl

• Looks like all these people are doing is just flaunting their looks, like:

"Ermahgerd, lerk at me, I'm liek ugleh, but then surprise, I'm actually totally super ultra hawt! I'm such an inspiration to everyone!!"

I seriously fail to see the supposed message they're trying to send. Is it "I'm genuinely good looking, so I'll look great even if I had ugly makeup on for a brief moment."?

A retarded challenge that only enables people with overly inflated egos to inflate them some more.

/facepalm

What Girls Said 12

• This is the first time I've heard about it but it sounds really stupid and unnecessary. What's the point in making yourself look "unattractive" and then taking off the mask? Like you said, it seems like they're mocking people who actually do have those features which is sad. At the end of the day, this seems like something only people who are deemed generally "pretty" would do to even further inflate their own egos.

• I agree that these people are idiots and narcissistic but they're most likely just a bunch of selfie-obsessed teenagers trying to impress their crush by doing these videos anyways lmao
    my problem is most of the people in the video u posted are not even handsome/pretty afterwards either 😂😂😂

• I do not accept it at all, it is telling people that they we never be beautiful in society's eyes. What sense does it make to put make up on their face incorrectly, then reapplying it to make their flaws hidden. It said don't judge, therefore don't wear the makeup. Some of them do not even look much different.

I saw one girl wrote ugly on her forehead with a unibrow, acne, and glasses. That was rude in my opinion. Some of the girls know damn well, they do not have those eyebrows, they draw them on and wax off the actual unibrow they have.

I think it is pointless and hurtful, to make a stupid challenge like that. In my opinion, some people don't look much different.

• I hate it so much. I very much so agree it's just body shaming others who have acne, glasses, etc. I really don't understand how this even became a thing.

• The same way #AlexFromTarget got so stupidly popular, through the power of social media! :D -_-

• That Alex from Target thing was a bit creepy is ya ask me XD But it's true I just wish people would understand what they do can have some negative effects.

• another thing have you noticed that all of these people have extremely good looks, i mean not everyone fucking looks like that. and second its mocking those who do wear glasses, acne, unibrow, or other imperfections in the face. Society has found a certain image in this world that everyone is supposed to follow or go by. These video's are disgusting and awful. I can't sit and watch these horrible videos. Maybe people should maybe use there minds and think twice about what hash tags there doing online. Everyone is so ignorant, I mean these kinds of things should be common sense. There is nothing wrong with having physical faults but do you know what everyone in these videos have just shown the world. That all of you are superficial and all that say they aren't think about the meaning of the video your putting online.

• Well, I don't care (they can do what they want) but I think it's stupid.

• I hadn't heard of it but it does seem like they are making fun more than trying to help.

• It's just a way for conceited people to be even more conceited.

• So this is like don't judge a book by it's cover? I'm not sure I see how this fights body shaming & face shaming. It's more like the message is to take care of your body and put an effort into how you look and you'll become beautiful.

• i honestly doubt that they're trying to promote anything lol. its a joke and its just for fun. i have a bit of acne and wear glasses. im not offended by it because its nothing more than a joke

• the real video made me emotional... These dont judge redoes are horrible and not nice.

• I don't know what this is and I don't care.

What Guys Said 8

• They're trying to stop people from shaming ugly people...

by pretending to be ugly, mocking ugly people and then turning around and bragging about how they themselves aren't ugly...
    Its fucking stupid...

• Just heard of it, but it sounds stupid, like most Internet trends. More kids trying to become famous and rebels when they're just looking stupid and being hypocrites.

• What fuckery is this? So I just spent 2:08 minutes watching stupid people touching their face and moving it side by side with a flawed idea of conveying positive message... That was annoying. So stupid

• A lot of people who do this shit claim that they're trying to convey a positive message about "not judging a book by its cover" because you never know how hot the person will turn out, and a lot of people claim to only do it because they find it funny. But it's still bullshit because they are not only NOT fighting image shaming, they're reinforcing it and ruining the already low self-esteems of thousands (maybe millions) of people throughout the world, especially kids and young teenagers going through puberty.

• Meh, some liberals have nothing else to do in their lives as usual.

Nothing to be worth paying attention.

• It's not a liberal thing, it's another one of those stupid trends that idiot teenagers started on social media sites like Instagram and Vine.

• Seriously, what is your deal with liberalism? All I've seen you do on here is complain about that and political correctness.

• @itsallover
      You may want to google "Bezmenov", he explains it very well.

• I think it is self defeating

• Breaking news, teenagers are obsessing over themselves!

• Lmao at those idiots licking their lips and biting them. This is what manhood has become? Jesus christ.

• I really don't even know what it is.