• Yes
    29% (8)25% (10)26% (18)Vote
  • No
    71% (20)75% (30)74% (50)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|14

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. It's not the judge's/cops' business because there's no Law against cheating.
    3. They'll have enough problems when their SO finds out.

1|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• A Fair warning but then after the Second, a Third is "Threes trikes you are out" and then, fined or not, pay the price.
    Second time Yes, be fined and... Forget.
    Good luck. xx

1|0
    0|1
    • Thank you so much for the vote of confidence, and with laws going into affect left and right, who knows, maybe this one will one day be included.:)) xxoo

What Guys Said 13

• no lol.

filler

0|1
    0|0
  • lol or some kind of consequence

2|0
    0|0
    • Like what?

• well if its a guy a major kick in the nuts lol I don't know but it should have some social consequence.

• No just dumped

0|0
    0|0
  • "they used to get rock thrown at them while they walked through the town square but feminists stopped that"- i read this on GaG once lol!!!

no they shouldn't get fined, but trust me they will pay for their bad decisions

0|0
    0|0
  • they are, in the case of a divorce.

0|0
    0|0
  • No cause it doesn't go against the law

0|0
    0|0
    • I am pretty sure the question if you think a new law should be made, criminalizing it =) Also, there are countries where it is illegal.

• No. The law already has enough say in what we can/can't do.

I'm against cheating, but I'm also against micro-managing. People should be given the freedom to make horrible mistakes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well what do you know a little kid who thinks every guy will cheat on her because her boyfriend did

0|0
    0|0
    • I've never been in a relationship. I'm more so talking about married cheaters.

• Nice theory bit it would be unconstitutional to fine cheaters. Its not a crime. It might be possible to sue for emotional damages...

0|0
    0|0
  • No, definite no. Let's not let the government interfere with our relationships please. No bueno.

1|1
    0|0
  • That's not state problem but more of a personal problem.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it's an issue that should be resolved within the relationship, none of the governments issues.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes! They should be fined 5 years of shame!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• It isn't a physical attack on someone else , so no.
    Getting hurt is the chance one takes when they enter into a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hahahaha That would be hilarious!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • No. What two or more consenting people do in their own bedrooms should never be monitored or controlled by the government. It's a private matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • No because they're not breaking the law, just breaking feelings.

0|0
    0|0
  • No that's stupid

0|0
    0|0