Is any of you sad today? if yes... why?

Most Helpful Girl

• im sad today.. my boyfriend promised he would go to warped tour with me.. then changed his mind... also im mentally confused about my relationship.

What Guys Said 10

• I'm sad about being single for the moment. Everyone one I dated like guys who don't care about them. They'll hit it and quit it. I'm not perfect, I am patient, I am a gent, and I am nice, but so far I'm just sick of my love life, honestly.

• dont give up... you will find someone..

• Thanks, I'm not, just my history of dating is always crazy broken females who had there hearts broken by dudes who don't care about them, and it's 4 different woman. I don't know how I attract broken woman besides me being a mentor and being smart but it's depressing after awhile. So, what are you sad about?

• Yes , i get sad moments just getting upset over things that may or may not happen.
    sorry if you feel sad ((HUGS)) I know all about that cause just a song can bring me down..

• I am not bad at all today

• I used to be sad every day. Now I don't give a damn.

• Yes I just finished work and I'm back in at 6am tomorrow argggghhhhhhhh

• I'm sad because I haven't heard from my girlfriend in a few days :(

• i feel your pain.. :(

• I'm sad every day.

• No I am having a great day but am here if you need to talk dear. <3

• I lost my money for 2 week on bet

• No, I am happy.

What Girls Said 11

• Sad? No, I'm just extremely bored.
    It is my day off and I wanted to hang out with friends.
    But everyone is pretty much working so I guess I'm chilling with myself for the rest of the day.

• I am really sad today. I miss my best friend, but we had a small falling out which was mostly my fault and I know I need to fix it, but I just don't know where to start. I think I really hurt him this time. He and I have never gone so long without talking. Every time I even think of having a life without him in it, my head starts to spin and hurt really bad and I start to hyperventilate and get really upset. It was a really bad day.

• aww.. i hope you work it out..

• Me too, if I can just get over my stupid anxiety (I have like severe anxiety) and contact him, then I'll know things will be okay. I just got to pick up the damn phone and call him, haha.

• Eh, a little bit. More like mad rather than sad. I have my reasons. :/

• No. I had to listen to my professor throw a temper tantrum in class today and we were all forced to sit there and listen to it. It made me feel awkward but not sad lol

• I'm sad because my grandma passed away just yesterday :(

• oohh.. so sorry to hear that... may she rest in peace..

• thank you. I think it's actually better this way, I mean at least she's not in any pain anymore.

• I'm happy. I got off work early today and I'm off for the next 2 days :D

• Nope I'm pretty happy and got my internet fixed ^^

• I am not sad today, thankfully.

• No, this is actually one of my best days.

• Yes i am cuz my boyfriend and my ex boyfriend

• saaaaaaaaad

because im lonely