Why would he get in a police face?

After we came from the movies we stopped at a gas station and he went inside. When he was coming out, there was a police coming in... and my date jump in his face and bucked at him. And the police men didn't do nothing and just walk inside. Is this weird? He didn't know him. I dont think I would buck at a police man. I don't know.

Most Helpful Guy

• your date probably just has a deep hate for the police, pretty fucking immature, especially since he doesn't even know that human being, but decides to mess with him because he's in uniform.

What Guys Said 4

• Tensions are high at the moment this type of thing probably happens a lot - I would be wary of any racial interaction with the police which could lead to misunderstandings

• Well he must got a police officer who was in good mood

• He's ignorant or he knows the guy

• Sounds like a bit of a prick.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe he was trying to act hard for you I don't know but that's a really stupid thing for him to do he could get you into sticky situations