So there is a B movie I just found out about today called "Alien Tampon". Have you watched it? Or will you be watching it?

From what I got from the trailer an alien spaceship comes to earth. The government fights it. Alien blood or whatever is on the ground and for some reason after this girl drops her tampon on the ground she still uses it. In short she turns into an alien hybrid and starts infecting others. Then you have the hot survivors fight off the alien invasion.

I'm not even going to lie. This movie looks terrible but that's also what is drawing me in to watching it. I'll hate myself in the morning. :/

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• Up there with "Attack of the Two Headed Shark" and "Strippers versus Werewolves"

• Yep. Kind of like "Evil Alien Conquerors"

• That looks so bad that it's good.

What Girls Said 3

• Almost as good as Teeth and Sharknado :)

• Hell yeah I'm gonna watch it
    It looks awful. Awfully amazing.

• Omg! That looks amazing. I'm watching it when it comes out

• Lol, it came out in February according to IMDB. Not sure where to to watch it yet. I can't locate it on Netflix or Amazon.