How to finish 1000 piece puzzle?

Don't judge, doing puzzles are my hobby. I completed 2 500 puzzles and moved on to 1000s...

Most Helpful Girl

• I love the fact that you're even doing a puzzle. I can't talk to anyone who does something without an ipad or iphone anymore! I want to play cards, and usually the first thing people say is, "Don't you have an app to do that?" No. I want to play real cards with a person sitting in front of me. Same with puzzles, I miss doing something *real* and started one up again last year and poke around on it from time to time. I wish more people would do stuff like this (again)!

What Guys Said 3

• I've got a 12,000 piece puzzle. I'm building it in sections. When it's done it'll cover an entire wall. I've been working on it for 5 years now.

• Wow, I probably would've quit by then if i didn't get bored of it.

• It's not an easy task, trust me. I've been putting puzzles together all my life, though. It's somewhat relaxing, especially in the winter when I can't do anything outside.

• Good way to pass time. When I get bored I just begin doing them, same with as if I was going through a rough time in your life.

• It's no different than a 100 piece puzzle, it just takes longer.

• i did one once like wheni was 11... u have to make groups of pieces for be more easy and of course make and the sides first

What Girls Said 1

• My boyfriend does large puzzles like that. He always sorts it into sections and does it a section at a time.