Does spending hours and hours everyday in front of a computer shorten our lifetime?

• Yes, it does
    56% (5)33% (3)44% (8)Vote
  • No, it doesn't
    44% (4)67% (6)56% (10)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|5

Most Helpful Girl

• I hope not, hah! I can see it shortening your life if you never exercise and if you're physically unhealthy. I work out and don't eat too much so I would say sitting on my ass for hours doesn't affect my life expectancy because my body is doing okay.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Nope it will shorten your social life though (;

0|0
    0|0
  • It wastes our time - it easy to spend a long time online and you can wonder where the day went. Also spending time doing sedatory activities will gradually make the person unfit, and if they are eating aswell, over-weight.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• nope.
    so if a person does drugs, drinks, smokes etc but doesn't use a computer will he live more?

0|1
    0|0
  • Not if you're doing something useful.

0|0
    0|0
    • I meant there are still those radiations which are consumed by human body and can damage our body in some percentage which will result in living less than normal?

• Show All
    • @matheus_mb Monitors/Screens perhaps?

• I think that if this problem ever existed it's solved or at least minimized with the new techologies for monitors/screens.

• Everything shortens our lifetime I don't see much of a difference with everything else.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everything shortens your lifetime since you spend time doing it.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah cause you'll develop a disease from sedentary lifestyle.

0|0
    0|0