When's a good time to travel?

I'd like to travel around in my lifetime. When would be a good time? Before or after college? Or studying college abroad

Most Helpful Girl

• When you reach that time where you know you need time away, where you just feel like relaxing for awhile without having to worry about anything :)

• Yeah but that's all the time lol. I'm talking about if I should go before college starts so I dont have to worry about all the student loans or after college because by then I'll be looking for a real job and get enough money. I don't know I wanted to get opinions from old people because they no about all that finance mumbo jumbo

• oooh right aha and yeah i get what you mean, im thinking of going one after I go to college, it's something to look forward to after all that studying :)

• thanks for MHO :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Anytime is a good time to travel! I started traveling to overseas with my parents and brother when I was 12 and when I was 16 I started to travel on my own. It sure takes a lot of time to save up so much of money, but it's worthwhile I'd say.