Opinions on #DontJudgeChallenge?

Honestly, I think this challenge is just stupid. How about you guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's stupid, but every challenge is. (Except for the ice bucket challenge. Which actually raised awareness for something) I think the people who are flipping out because "It should be the other way around! It's giving a bad message!" Are overacting and should calm their tits

What Guys Said 8

• Same here I think it's a waste of time.

• I think it's stupid cause people will judge no matter what

• It was just appropriated by people who didn't understand what it meant or just found a cheap opportunity for humor. It's a pretty basic idea not to judge people and to instead challenge the standards that society imposes on them.

• Mostly is swaggers that do it.
    Just an cheap excuse to showoff on the cam and get likes/compliments by doing so.

• Haven't heard of that yet but it does sound like a real challenge for some people.

• Everyone thinks it is stupid.

• What the fuck is the #DontJudgeChallenge

• Considering that when I was afflicted with a bad skin disorder when I was younger and could not control or cover it up, I believe people are doing it to raise their own confidence, and it does nothing for people being judged.

What Girls Said 8

• I think it's stupid. I think it does the opposite of what people intended it for. By having someone fake ugliness using things like glasses or monobrows or fake spots/acne, they're just highlighting what they think of those traits and people who do have that stuff are getting upset over it rather than anyone feeling more positive about themselves.

• I think it's stupid on so many levels. In fact, every "trend" that comes up is worse than the last one.

First of all, the people in these stupid videos are terrible actors. I get that the makeup jobs are supposed to be exaggerated and silly, but the point exactly is what? -- Look at my unibrow and the boils on my face, now see how attractive I really am! *Newsflash* people actually do naturally have unibrows and boils on their face and they don't get an out to magically make things disappear.

Secondly, the conceit from these people to go from their made-up perceivably unattractiveness to being "themselves" is to show how sparkly and great they really are. Are they? I saw some of the afters and they really aren't that cute.

Third, judging a book by its cover is about what's inside and these people have it all wrong. You're not supposed to judge a book by its cover when it comes to examples such as the famous Britain's Got Talent clip of Susan Boyle, dressed frumpily but belting out I Dreamed a Dream better than Rose Laurens. Or judge a book by its cover when Masahiro Tanaka became one of the best pitchers in major league baseball. THAT's when judging people by their looks ends up shocking people. Not this fake pimply faced get up that people are doing now. If anything it's a humongous insult to people who do have skin problems that they actually are being judged by being mocked in this stupid challenge.

• I don't think its about not judging people, I think its people trying to make themselves the stereotypical version of "ugly"

• I think its ridiculous the whole don't judge a book by its cover thing is meant to be directed at a persons personality not how they look after applying some stupid cream shit that don't even work like wtf? just goes to show how shallow some people can be

• lol most people take it as a joke

• It's really stupid

• Let people do what they want, what other people do shouldn't affect you. If you think its stupid then let it be stupid. Its suppose to be funny for all of the people with humor... enjoy life and the crazy/idiotic things in it instead of looking down upon everything.

• Not a clue what it is...