SO hows your Summer going so far?

Just curious what you guys got going on and to be fair I'll share my summer experince so far :)

I'm currently anttending online summer school from ASU and I'm working at a hospital full time.
This is the first summer that I have been responsible lol

Most Helpful Girl

• my summer is going well. I just got a job around may and since then I have been enjoying it

What Girls Said 14

• Well, I had summer school for the first two weeks of June, and ever since that ended, I've been just chilling at home mostly, watching TV shows, being on GAG, chilling around, eating loads of strawberries.
    I really wanna to go to the beach and get tan though!

• Kind of stressful. I've been planning things, up to my ears in plans and anxiety. I'm supposed to be going on a family vacation but it's for the side I least care to be around. I hope it's not going to be incredibly awkward as it usually is but this time I'll have a rental car, be at the beach and I don't have to go to a lot of "family" outings if I don't want to. Since my mom and the cousin that I actually like is going I get a free pass to do whatever and not have anyone try to question and berate me about anything.

• sometimes you just have to just hash it out with family

• They're unhasable full of a bunch of old bitters and they never liked me from childhood. I'm surprised they accepted the invite to my cousin's wedding, since they treat her like a black sheep also.

• Good. Just turned 21, so that was fun. And I'm taking summer school as well. One online class and one at a local campus.

• going pretty well so far

• Taking college classes both a math and English class. I go back and forth between hating and loving college on the bright side, I met a cute guy in my English class

• Your summer sounds productive!
    Mine's been pretty good, some days better than others

• lol I'm just waiting for summer to end to get back to school ;( i miss the college life

• Ugh my summer blows honestly lol

• so far I love my summer :)

• well I'm just working for now...

can't wait for fall though ;)

• not so great in my opinion

• lmao I don't want it to end! I return to school by next month.

• I'm going with my family to Costa Rica :)

• I'm still waiting for summer...

What Guys Said 6

• Boring so far. Everyday since school finished I've been waking up late, playing video games, sleep very late and repeat.

But I'm going to visit Italy with my family next week, so that should be good.

• yea that was so me when I used to be in High school or I suppose the A-levels equivalent

• My summer consists of work.

• ehhh It could be better

• Its all good no complains from me

• It's winter where I live so I'm just being cold

• I'm having fun so far and its good to spend it with friends