What weird things did you do as a kid?

When I was a little kid, I was a little freak. I used to constantly strip my clothes and pretend to be an animal while crawling through the house. One time I even thought that it was a good idea to strip and then use a black marker to put spots all over me, thus making me a dalmation. Clothes were pretty much my enemy back then lol. I also was a little theft who thought it was fun to make my big brother mad by stealing his money and toys. Really glad I got that out of my system before growing up... What weird things did you guys do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Eat my boogers
    Eat ants
    Flip my eyelids

What Guys Said 8

• Study the occult, monsters, and religion. It must have been very odd seeing a third grader walking around with a book about witchcraft, and more precisely all the horrible things they did ot accused witches.

• http://i.imgur.com/uDNqsKs.gif
    Don't remind me, I was the stupidest, most ignorant oldly behaved child ever.
    Dear lord, this is going to haunt me till the end of time!

• I was a pretty normal kid. Still ate dirt and boogers of course.

• Yup, that's a little bit weird though I think I walked naked around the house more than once.

I think the weirdest thing I did was eating ants and once I ate a worm (I know it's disgusting) to freak the other kids out.

• Sleep on my mom's ass

• I used to drive my powerwheels off stairs and my bikes crash into the garage for brakes.

• Oh I ate raw ants when i was a child

• The same you did, I did.

What Girls Said 7

• I forced dolls to have have sex.
    I put toothpaste in places you shouldn't put toothpaste.
    I slept with literally like 50 stuffed toys in my bed with me.
    I drew myself on all the the pages in all the fairy tale books which had pictures.

• I use to swallow my parents pet goldfish. Mum and Dad would keep getting more not sure what had happen to the last goldfishes. But they would keep having to replace them every so often not sure where they were going... until they caught be swallowing one. I was 8 then.

• Haha, I guess a frog wasn't a big step up, then, huh?

• @greycadillacs nope not at all lol, why do you think I did it for an easy $500...

• Hahaha, you totally hustled them! You're like the frog-eating version of Paul Newman's pool playing character lol! (mad props if you get that reference)

• I was very normal as a kid. The weirdest thing I probably did was eat wasabi green peas.

• everytime I watched Spy Kids or any other kids' action movie, I would start running and jumping in the living room like I'm one of the actual characters

• I would pretend to be a dog and eat chalk lmao or sometimes I'd pretend to talk to my favorite cartoon characters as if they were right next to me lol

• I climbed shelves, my brother called me spiderman

• Omg I was the exact same way! Always in just underwear and running through the house in all fours hahahaha
    I also used to climb up on the couch and spit between the couch and the wall? I don't know wtf I was thinking

• Hahaha I honestly wonder how I didn't turn out to be a nudist!

• That all ended he second I started getting boobs. I felt gross honestly