(Quiz) What do the pictures you choose say about you?

http://www.playbuzz.com/saraeh10/what-do-the-pictures-you-choose-say-about-you

I got Artistic Adventurer!
You are very artistic and you crave adventure. You strive to be a good natured person. You like to put others before yourself, but you have to remember it's always good to treat yourself also. You love nature and animals, and to be outside all the time. You have a fierce side as well, but only to the people that deserve it. You have trust issues, because you have been hurt so many times. You have a great sense of humor and there should be so many more people out there that are like you. You are one of a kind.

Most Helpful Guy

• Kind hearted -- Aww thanks playbuzz for the random self esteem booster :D

You're a kind hearted, genuine human being. People look at you and see that you shine greatness. Your humble attitude makes everyone love you even more. You treat others the way you would want to be treated. You have love for all living things. You do for others as much as you can. You're friendly, and loyal. There needs to be more people like you in the cruel world.

Most Helpful Girl

• Artistic Adventurer
    I got the same :D! I love animals amd nature and I also love arts. I've been in an art school for over 5 years and I love drawing, painting, sculpturing and also singing reading, writing my own stories etc. I'm very creative but my bad sides are that I'm perfectionist (in some things) but also sometimes too emotional. Am I odd? :/

What Guys Said 7

• Wild Flower

You're a wild flower. You like to be spontaneous. You live life to the fullest. People look up to you because you have such a bright soul. You stay out of drama. You have nothing but good intentions. You're nice to everyone until they give you a reason not to be. You love to have fun but also know when it's time to be responsible. You keep secrets, and you are very loyal.

• Apparently I'm a wild flower.

• I got the same as you :)

• I got the same as you. Apparently we're not one of a kind after all.

• Kind Hearted

• I got artistic adventurer... funny that... what musician did you pick?

• John Lennon if I remember correctly

• I picked that too!! :D hahah

• Hahaha, so the feathers make us artistic adventurers!

• Wild flower

What Girls Said 13

• I'm an artistic adventurer too apparently

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...433d-88ad-87e51ff2dc6c.jpg

The rest are on point, except I'm not so sure about the love fr animals. I'm terrified of literally every animals except horses and my friend's puppy.

• Kind Hearted

• I got Wild Flower.

• Kind Hearted.

• i've got the artistic adventurer too!

• I'm an artistic adventurer apparently

• 1|0
  • I got Kind Hearted.

• I got same as you.

• Artistic Adventurer

• Artistic adventurer!

• Same as you haha :)