What are some good anime?

i have seen/watching these anime:
naruto
akame ga kill
FMAB and FMA
AoT
SAO
noragami
tokyo ghoul
fairy tail
and i loved all of them haha
... watched tokyo ghoul like 3 times

Most Helpful Guy

• Stein;Gate -- Watch past the first few episodes. SO INTENSE.

You seem to have similar likes to me, so here's some well known and popular good ones (in order of best to less good)
    Code Geass -- Why haven't you seen this yet? O_o
    Black Bullet -- Has really epic fight scenes
    Black Butler -- Watch the first season (I think 26 episodes?). You won't be disappointed.
    Hunter X Hunter 2011
    Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei
    Mirai Nikki -- So great. It has romance uhh sort of. More like a really screwed up romance that results in blood and guts xD
    Ao No Exorcist -- has fighting, demons, school life all in one
    Log Horizon -- it's basically like SAO, but it goes to slightly less romance
    Guilty Crown -- It has a decent amount of romance in it, but a lot of action too
    Death Note -- not much action, but it is so clever and so fast paced

If you need more, I have plenty. I watch a uhh "decent" amount of anime.

What Girls Said 4

• Huehuehue Noragami (that's like my favorite anime by the way hence the profile pic). Death Note is amazing you really need to watch it. I don't really know if you'll be into romance/slice of life/ comedy anime a but here's a few of them- Ouran High School Hodt Club is good, Chunibyo Demo Koi Ga Shitai, My Little Monster is amazing. Free! is a really good anime also. You'll probably like Soul Eater, but I wasn't a big fan tbh. I just started K-On but I'm not sure if you'd be very into that... I haven't seen Attack On Titan but I hear it's amazing and if you liked Tokyo Ghoul you'll more than likely like Attack On Titan.

• Attack on Titan
    Yona of the Dawn
    Fate Stay Night & Fate Zero
    I heard Yaoi is good
    Psycho-Pass is pretty decent, I just started watching that,
    Triage X is pretty ok it gets a little monotonous and the fan service is also a little annoying after a while but I like the action sequences.
    You watch One Peice and Bleach?
    Tora Dora I think it's called I heard that's pretty good as well.

• Bleach is good , but it's long

• watch kite.

What Guys Said 4

• Parasyte, Berserk, Hellsing, if you like it dark.

• You should check out Durarara.

• Also, check out Kill la Kill, Gurren Lagann, and Guilty Crown. I think you'd like them from the ones you've already listed.

• DEATH NOTE. All time favourite.

• Oh! Steins;Gate! The English dub has J. Michael Tatum and it's really good!